Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

X spotted !!!! OC NY

DJmckay

Reaction score
OC NY- SWB- Station RD New Windsor NY right off RT 207. actually it wasnt me but i have my boys back home recruiting OC NY style :rock:

ntinhri

Reaction score
doof what the hel are you talking about? you sure it wasnt pancakes recuiting for you?

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Um what are you satellite recruiting because the ones you find here are well.....

ntinhri

Reaction score
now that hes the leader of the va beach crew, hes growing to ny to expand his web of cars

DJmckay

Reaction score
yeah pancakes is doing a good job. i just wish i knew who it was. :hmmmm2::motz:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
damm it, I'm going to the decepticon side now
case_sticker_close.jpg

DJmckay

Reaction score
wow the VAbch crew talkin crap again what a surprise i think i am going to have to step down from being the so called "leader" as i was dubbed of the VAbch crew, cause i dont think i am cool enough to hang out with all you "Cool guys":adore:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
wow the VAbch crew talkin crap again what a surprise i think i am going to have to step down from being the so called "leader" as i was dubbed of the VAbch crew, cause i dont think i am cool enough to hang out with all you "Cool guys":adore:

Oh here we go with the guilt trip...tampon use it:adore:

Top Bottom