Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

05-11 aFe Stage 2 SI Intake Pro Dry S (Used)

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Approximately 30K miles. Couplers have slight cracks but do not leak. Filter is in great shape, has always been cleaned with aFe cleaner. All parts needed for installation are included.

$125 + shipping

Will be shipped out of Ontario, Canada.

Last edited:

06XMAN

Reaction score
Where abouts are you? I'm in Ajax but can travel.

06XMAN

Reaction score
Shipping to L1T3B8. I'll take it off your hands.

Thanks Sly ;).

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
No prob man. If ya decide to come pick it up let me know as I live in burlington as well. Go for a beer or something

RRCanuck

Reaction score
You want me to ship it to Ajax? We're like neighbours. Come visit Sly for that beer and get it then...

06XMAN

Reaction score
You guys are crazy. I usually work out in Vaughan and in the east end so I don't go out there much anymore.

I could see if (during the day) I could meet up with you if possible. I wouldn't know when I'm near the central area until the day before tho.

Or you could always come and drop it off :D. After all, were neighbours right? Bahaha

RRCanuck

Reaction score
If you want me to ship it I'll do it this weekend. Do you want a quote or just ship it off?

ZX6ARGH

Reaction score
I wish it wasn't the holidays, I'd be all over this.. If you still have it in about a month, we will be talking!! GLWS!!

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Feeling generous, $125 plus shipping.

Someone has to want it at that price.

Top Bottom