Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisiana Meet

Red_Hott

Reaction score
So its been a while since we had a meet or mod day........who would be down to do something next weekend either the 21ST OR 22ND.....I don't care where or what we do just wanna get together and hang out for the day......even if just 1 or 2 others can make it I'm still down......so who's in and what should we plan to do and where

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I would like to but I have no clue what my work schedule is for next weekend yet. I have my leather interior kit that needs to be put in...and also my drop kit if the rest of my parts would come in already. You have anything you wanna do to your truck? And there is a new guy in Avondale that just joined about two weeks ago...maybe he would go?? And Ryan (workman3886) needs to come out and meet everyone lol. And I'm pretty sure Donny would pass....he isn't too happy with his truck right now.

Grumpy

Reaction score
I bet a little Neptune Kiss would lift his spirit.:rofl::rofl:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Grumpy said:
I bet a little Neptune Kiss would lift his spirit.:rofl::rofl:

Is that another urban dictionary term lol....damn it now I have the last la meet pipeline conversation in my head now!!! Damn Donny lmao

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I wanna fix my head lights ......I got some painting to do but ill do that on my own time since it takes so long......still wanting to get my leds swapped out before I leave for pa but it doesn't have to be this weekend.....and yea we need to meet up with all the new members....hell maybe Brandon will come from gulfport and they got a couple others around.me that are not on the forum that ill see if I can get in touch with and.see what's up.....ill even hit up the Cajun yota crew and see if they interested

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Red, I think I could make the drive for you. :) I am in pensecola and I want to get my OTWM done....(might need babyboi on that) and I am willing to help on whatever :) If you have a place to crash, or know of a place on the cheap let me know. This going to be in Eunice?

Workman3886

Reaction score
I just got called out on here lol! Kind of a bad weekend, it's my wife's birthday and Saturday we're going to the crawfish cookoff in Slidell, all you can eat for $30, unless it rains then I'll have to see. Sunday I'm doing a side job to make some moneys...

And then I have my normal job with oncall, always something I tell you

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Workman....but but but but....I am going to be there, :)

Zibilich

Reaction score
Possibly maybe! Really depends on when and where, work schedule is kinda quaky right now.. But if im free im definitely down!

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I was thinking about hitting you up Koty but I figured it was a lil far for you...
But I got an extra bedroom if you wanna stay at my house...can crash the whole weekend.if you want....not exactly sure where we would have it or what we doing....there is a car show sat in Thibedeaux if anyone would be interested....as far as to work on vehicles I don't have no place special.....and I'm willing to go to br or new Orleans if its easier for everyone to meet there ...and as usual everyone around here always backs out and the meets never happen....but like I said all I need is one other person and it's on

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Red, all I got is time for now, I am on leave until Monday, so im good to make the drive. Isn't too terrible, about 6 hours. Although new orleans is alot closer lol

That would be killer if you have a room. Much appreciated. Let me know if this happens, unless my command calls me back ( extremely slim chance) I am golden :) see you this weekend.

Babyboi and workman, do et!!!! :) workman, bring the wife lol :)

Last edited:

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Yea my ole lady will be coming so def bring the women along....and the room is there if you want to stay.....I'm gonna do it regardless if its just me and you or 10 of us lol.......would you be down to hip up a car show Saturday?

Moneyblind

Reaction score
At that point it really all depends on timing brother; Your place is about 6 hours away, So i would be leaving your place around 12 to 3 on Sunday; and getting there whenever needed on Friday or Saturday.

AKA, if time permits I would be down for a car show (as long as its close by, gas is going to kill me lol)

Ant Deezle

Reaction score
I am so down as long as I don't have to work. I got a couple of vacay days to burn too. But anyhow have any of you fellow LA runners heard of State Capitol Raceway? It's maybe 20 minutes WNW of Baton Rouge. idk if y'all have decided on a meet spot yet but i think they have a TnT this Sunday. Might be the ideal time for a little meet and time sheet.

EDIT: Also just stumbled upon a show in Lafayette on Saturday. "1st Annual John Paul The Great Car Show"

COME AND JOIN US APRIL 21ST FROM 9am-4pm AT THE 1ST ANNUAL JOHN PAUL THE GREAT CAR SHOW.ALL MAKES MODELS. CARS,TRUCKS,MOTORCYCLES,DRAGSTERS WELCOME.PREREGISTER FOR 20 OR DAY OF 25. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO MAINTAINING THE SCHOOL . THERE WILL BE FOOD,MUSIC,AND FUN UNDER THE TREES. AWARDS WILL BE BEST PAINT,ENGINE,INTERIOR,SHOW,AND TOP 15 AWARD AND BEST MOTORCYCLE (1ST,2ND,3RD) AND SPONSORS AWARDS AND 50/50 RAFFLE

Last edited:

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Well now we got a car show in Lafayette and one in Thibedeaux......and haven't heard of any track events going on there lately.....like I said I'm down for whatever....and Koty its all up to you when you want to come

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Alright bro, lets plan on friday afternoon ish; Gotta question, wheres the nearest military base? (Reason I am asking is I have a barely used military gas card, would be nice to fill up there.)

Red_Hott

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken they have that navy base by new orleans

Moneyblind

Reaction score
awesome stuff man, I will be able to pitstop there and grab some gas :) Awesome news, cause I am REALLY tight on funds lol

Zibilich

Reaction score
There is the belle chase naval air station, kinda out of the way, but if the gass is free then it would be worth it.

Top Bottom