Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spotted X IN Birmngham AL

drewXrunner

Reaction score
2 weeks ago I spotted a Black X outside of Buffalo wild wings, In Birmingham AL. Any takers????

Mezmerized

Reaction score
No But I think that I have spotted you running around on our retarded interstate before!!

07xrunner

Reaction score
yeah i have talked to the guy if it had a bed cover on it i think he goes to pinson high

Mezmerized

Reaction score
Yea... Im the one... The one thats girlfriend tried to follow the wrong truck out of the gas station!!! :stupid: :laugh:

alaxrunner

Reaction score
i live in tuscaloosa, we all ought to have a meet sometime, i dont mind the drive to bham, let me know if interested and we could agree on a location.

07xrunner

Reaction score
i live in tuscaloosa, we all ought to have a meet sometime, i dont mind the drive to bham, let me know if interested and we could agree on a location.

im up for a meet. any weekends fine with me

Mezmerized

Reaction score
Well I would completley be down for a meet sometime... Just let me know... Just not this weekend, my band has a show in Evansville, Indiana and dont think you guys wanna make that kinda drive!!! :burnout: ....

alaxrunner

Reaction score
it will be either next weekend or the weekend after i will def. let you know something for sure in a few days.

Top Bottom