Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going Back to Stock Part Out - FireB

FireB

Reaction score
Blizzaks are still for Sale!!!

Sad but true, I am selling the truck stock so I would be parting out.
Most of the part has been off the truck so please see the detail on availability of the parts below.

Item location is in Northern NJ

1. Wet Okole Seat Covers: SOLD Anyone in Oahu, HI I can bring it to you and save S&H as a local pick up at Waikiki (End of Dec.).
Passenger's seat has a light stain on the bottom and a slight freckle stain where the bottom and the top cover meets (See Picture) Nothing major.

2. Blizzak Snow Tire 245/45R-18 LM-60: $450
90%+ treadware in a very good condition. Never curved, looks brand new.

3. XII Sway Bars: SOLD
Slightly scratched from installing and uninstalling but in a very good shape. The urethane bushing has been cut off a little as the sways really did not want to go in.

4. aFe Stage 2 Air Box: SOLD
There is one part that I am missing which is the rubber grommet that goes on the bottom of the airbox. There are 2 other mounts that goes on the bottom so this missing piece will not make any issues not having it. I tried to take it off from my truck but rusted on. The rubber coupler (3rd Pic) between the intake do show some age with a dry rot (See picture). It wouldn't break off but you might want to replace it with something down the road.

5. JBA Long Tube HeaderSOLD
JBA Long Tube: Rusted on the outside but not extensive. No Gasket on the engine side, brand new collector gasket.

6. Maf Cal: Mint Condition tuned for JBA LT + aFe Intake SOLD

7. Rims and Tire Package: $1,400 OBO Local Pickup Only

VARRSTOEN ES222 19X10.5 5x114.3 22MM HYPER BLACK
VARRSTOEN ES222 19X9.5 5X114.3 ET12 73.1 HYPER BLACK
245/40R19 XL 98Y Bridgestone POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION (Tires are mint. Have under 3,000 Miles)
285/35R19 99Y Bridgestone POTENZA S-04 POLE POSITION (Tires are mint. Have under 3,000 Miles)

It will come with a NRG red lug nuts as well.
Pretty much brand new. Got it before the summer and selling it now.
I can only release this combination at beginning of Nov.

8. X-act Fit Tonneau Cover: SOLD

This cover is discontinued and rare find. The paint on it when I got it was already pretty thin. If you are very maticulate about the cover, you might want to repaint it for sure. Stains from bird droppings are evident on the surface as it has eaten away the clear on some parts. Both locking mechanism works. Both struts work well to support the heavy lid. All hardware is included. Very nice aggressive looking lid for sure. I can take a better picture if requested.

9. Stoptech BBK Kit: SOLD

It has been used less than an year but NJ road salting has done some rusting on the banjo joints on the rear. 1 of the surface of the caliper has slight scratches that you might be able to pick up on the picture. The bracket is already put on so the set up is going to be super easy for you. The red paint in the back near the bleeder valve has ripples as the nipple was not tighten hard enoug hand the brake fluid has leaked. From the outside, it looks really mean!

10. O2 Sensor wire extension x2 (Pair): SOLD
1 plug is burned from touching the header but 100% usuable.

If you need more detailed pictures for the parts, PM me so that I can either post it up here or email me "hangken at gmail.com" for direct contact.

Last edited:

FireB

Reaction score
Some Prices reduced.

Friendly weekend starter bump.
Have a good weekend!

Last edited:

FireB

Reaction score
All items are now Best Offer.
Let me know your offer!

FireB

Reaction score
Still have the intake.
$100 + shipping for the intake.

FireB

Reaction score
Received, aFe AirBox Pending Sale.

PRICE DROP AS WELL!

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Awesome prices, wish I was in the area. BUMP!!

markgt531

Reaction score
daymm i would really love that tonneau cover and youre local lol

FireB

Reaction score
Slight price decrease.

For the people in Oahu!!
I will be in Oahu late Dec so grab your Wet Okole Covers as a local pickup at Waikiki and save S&H!

Last edited:

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
You sure you cannot somehow take the tonneau cover with you to CA? I will happily buy it once you get there! :D

Tempted to pick it while I am working in Delaware and Greyhound it back home...

FireB

Reaction score
You sure you cannot somehow take the tonneau cover with you to CA? I will happily buy it once you get there! :D

Tempted to pick it while I am working in Delaware and Greyhound it back home...

LOL
You are like me.
I drove all the way to Ohio to get this piece from NJ.

I have someone that has dibs on this right now, so hopefully things will turn out good for me!

Top Bottom