Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What exhaust exit looks the best.

Which exit looks the best.

Votes: 12 20.0%

Votes: 14 23.3%

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters

shane881510

Reaction score
Not yet. Still debating my friend. I haven't made up my mind yet on
which one to to go with. Plus I used all my extra $ on stage 3 s/c upgrade.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Impulse buys and credit cards do wonders :ahhhhh: I am a great example of that :motz:

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Id keep the stock look, but with the titanium finish

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
The first one looks like a vet and the 2nd one ehh it's not my preference and the 3rd looks BADASS to me!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
You been hitting the wine a little hard??? Your post makes no sense.... :eviltongue::top:

There was a post above mine that was in Russian.
I Google Translated it and it was full of questions about wine grape seeds and stuff.
I guess it was edited out by the mods, but my response was not.
Kind of looks weird without it!

Posted:

Люди, где купить привитые проверенные саженцы винограда? Пару лет назад я как то раз увидел на агро-выставке павильйон по виноградарству и приобрел без малого 10 сортов винограда для посадки на даче, специалисты этой подозрительной фирмы по виноградным саженцам агитировали меня в том, что у них великолепный посадочный материал: чистый, проверенный, морозостойкий и устойчив к болезням а также районированый в Украине и имеет полное соответствие заявленому сорту.и что вы думаете?-это была полная лажа! В самом начале я заметил на двух саженцах это были технические сорта винограда которые на первый взгяд имели сухие корни и полущеную лозу, хотя меня доказывали в другом , что после посадки в почву они отойдут и приживутся. Что мы имеем на данный момент-2 саженца вовсе погибли и еще два оказались неустойчивые к морозам хотя они были укрыты полностью. Что в результате повлекло за собой душевное разочарование и повторяющийся упрёков супруги. В итоге на весну 2014г осталось все лишь 5 саженцев уже взрослых, из которых дал солнечную ягоду только один сорт (кажется Мускат Ливадия)одним словом, я в растройсве, четыре года я облагораживал виноград, искуственно опылял, подпитывал удобрениями и практически никакого эффекта и если кто-нибудь может что-то подсказать или прокоментировать, буду искать новых надёжных поставщиков винограда. Я планировал на пятый год уже собирать винный виноград и делать вино, но всё вышло не так как хотелось, ребята может кто-то подскажет или знает солидную и изведанную фирму по поставке саженцев винограда? P.s. Виноградарь Михаил.

Translated:

People where to buy grafted proven Grapes? A couple of years ago I was like that once saw on agro-exhibition Pavilion on viticulture and gained nearly 10 grape varieties for planting in the country, experts suspect that firms grape seedlings agitated me that they have a great planting material: clean, tested, frost-resistant and resistant to disease and zoning in Ukraine and has full compliance statement sortu.i what do you think? is a was a complete mess! In the beginning, I noticed two seedlings it was technical grapes which at first had vzgyad dry roots and vines poluschenuyu, although I have argued in another, that the soil after planting them go and take root. What we have at the moment-2 seedlings all died and two were not resistant to frost though they were covered completely. That as a result led to the peace of frustration and repeated accusations of his wife. As a result, in the spring of 2014, only 5 left seedlings are already adults, of whom gave sunny fruit only one grade (I think Muscat Livadia) in one word, I rastroysve four years I ennobled grapes artificially pollinated, fueled fertilizers and almost no effect, and if anyone can suggest something or have any comments, I will be looking for new reliable suppliers of grapes. I had planned for the fifth year already collect wine grapes and make wine, but it did not work out because I wanted guys can someone tell me or knows a solid and familiar with the firm for the supply of seedlings of grapes? P.s. Michael winegrower.

Make sense now? :eviltongue:

Iggy08

Reaction score
I don't know if you got it installed yet, but I was thinking 2.5. Put them right where the body kit starts.

Or if you're feeling crafty, put one on each side like the stock one sits!

Top Bottom