Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CF Hood/Pins?

Xacto

Reaction score
Is anyone running a CF hood and or pins?

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I don't think that would look too good...

at all....

Xacto

Reaction score
I don't think that would look too good...

at all....

on BSP? think twice mate...i wont be getting a cf hood unless it has swb looking weave in it. otherwise :motz: i am interested in pins tho, i like the way pins look, plus if i took off the latch i could save like...3 pounds :laugh:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
on BSP? think twice mate...i wont be getting a cf hood unless it has swb looking weave in it. otherwise :motz: i am interested in pins tho, i like the way pins look, plus if i took off the latch i could save like...3 pounds :laugh:
hell just get a cf hood and get rid of the latch and hinges and four corner pin it. like nascar!!:laugh: :thumpdown:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
Your right, it might not look to bad on bsp but deff no for RR and swb
I just think it looks ricey

DOGO X

Reaction score
I don't think is good idea! :thumpdown:

I guess could look good on Red or blue X

Last edited:

07xrunner

Reaction score
i would put a cf hood on mine if it was painted swb

fbjxr

Reaction score
it would look good on red or black. VIS should be releasing thier cf hood soon. thats what they told me anyway.

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I think a CF hood would look sweet on a BSP...What I would do is paint the front of the hood the same color of the truck than fade it to the carbon fiber..I've seen it done on other cars and it looks pretty sweet...and you don't even notice it's carbon fiber until you get close to it. :top:

C3 Taco

Reaction score
CF hoods on RR, SWB or BSP would look great. I think it would mostly at home on the red or black though (I'm partial to those colors anyways ;) )

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm all about the two-tone look. A RR XR with 20" wheels, black centers and polished lips, a black mesh grill, black headlight mod, CF hood, darkly tinted windows... = pure sex.

I was going to get the RR XR to do just that, but I wanted a black one to match my bimmer for when I tow it into events.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
u want the truth, hell no! but I don't expect her too either....so :dontknow:

Top Bottom