Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

April Safety Check!!!

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Safety Check due this Month!!

Anybody know where I can get mines without recon??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::adore::adore::adore:

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
Safety Check due this Month!!

Anybody know where I can get mines without recon??:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::adore::adore::adore:

maybe can ask someone in my truck club cause there trucks are bagged dropped and all kine and still able to get safety check and all no more recon

let me know exactly what you have done to your truck so i can ask them and tell them your modds

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
maybe can ask someone in my truck club cause there trucks are bagged dropped and all kine and still able to get safety check and all no more recon

let me know exactly what you have done to your truck so i can ask them and tell them your modds

what about everyone else? you all got recon?:dontknow:

all we need recon is for the suspension, headlights, and wheels/tires right?? what about headers, sway bar, etc?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
No need recon its full of bs, just go for the safety check.

Deviant

Reaction score
Idk how recon works if you need it but just go to the safety check anyways. And if they say you do, either get it or go someplace else. Recon wouldn't hurt anyway... sway bar no need recon. Headers yes but you'll guarantee fail if they do smog checks since youre running no cats. You may stand a chance if you have the stock y though

KX7

Reaction score
Man I'm glad I dont have to deal with that recon bs on this island I had enough of that back on Oahu best of luck bro....

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
Idk how recon works if you need it but just go to the safety check anyways. And if they say you do, either get it or go someplace else. Recon wouldn't hurt anyway... sway bar no need recon. Headers yes but you'll guarantee fail if they do smog checks since youre running no cats. You may stand a chance if you have the stock y though

luckily, I still got my cats :top:

Rodriguez

Reaction score
will you get caught if your headlights are blacked out?

Deviant

Reaction score
No. For the time that I had b/o headlights I've never been harassed for it.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
If you dropped it Nyles, you are gonna be told to get recon. Only cause the stock height of the regular cab tacomas are obvious. The XR's are little different considering they have a factory drop. Good luck man! If I knew someone, I would totally help you out!

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
If you dropped it Nyles, you are gonna be told to get recon. Only cause the stock height of the regular cab tacomas are obvious. The XR's are little different considering they have a factory drop. Good luck man! If I knew someone, I would totally help you out!

thanks Chris!

yea, I don't think you need a recon or anything for BHLM....

Black-X

Reaction score
what about everyone else? you all got recon?:dontknow:

all we need recon is for the suspension, headlights, and wheels/tires right?? what about headers, sway bar, etc?

The only thing ur gonna need recon for is the suspension. As for the wheels/tires, if you went bigger than 2" over stock then you'll need recon. Good luck with your safety check.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Nope i just get my safety check thru my friend....

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Recon Sucks.... No Need Um... Jus Run Um Ninja.... And No Get Caught......

Top Bottom