Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Swaybar Group Buy

byeeeeeran

Reaction score
Recently called XII Performance asking about their front sway bar for the xrunner. (4/19/2016) the lady on the phone mentioned that they've been out of the fronts for a while but we're planning on doing a group buy on the forums sometime soon. It is not going to be a large group buy, she said probably just 10 will be good. I thought I didn't need sway bars until I drove an Xrunner with sway bars. Don't know when XII Performance is going to be doing this again so don't miss this group buy.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll run a thread in their vendor section when the time comes.....

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Seems like theres the interest for the groupbuy haha! Its probably only a matter of time before Amy or Buck chime in

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I have money ready I already have the rear and need the front badly.

sonic555u

Reaction score
Im in I had my x since 07 and never though I needed them untill now, since its older it now sways way more then when I got it new so I need the front swaybars.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Im in I had my x since 07 and never though I needed them untill now, since its older it now sways way more then when I got it new so I need the front swaybars.

It sways way more because of old bushings and probably some workout struts/shocks. Also springs do fatigue over time.

sonic555u

Reaction score
It sways way more because of old bushings and probably some workout struts/shocks. Also springs do fatigue over time.

True makes sense, since I got 130,000 miles on original suspension. The only thing I change has been the lower control arm bushings. It dosent help I drive the x hard as hell and have gone over concrete islands I'm need of changing my rack n pinion and inner and outer tie rods.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
True makes sense, since I got 130,000 miles on original suspension. The only thing I change has been the lower control arm bushings. It dosent help I drive the x hard as hell and have gone over concrete islands I'm need of changing my rack n pinion and inner and outer tie rods.

Oh damn. I have had my X since 2006 and it Def sways more than it didn't new. I now have updated suspension so it's way better than new now.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have a set and I love them. One of the best buys, I made.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in and I don't even have an XR.

Top Bottom