Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Options For Louisiana Meet

What Do You Want To Do?

• Total voters

Slay0r

Reaction score
Ok I casted my vote, Mann my votes are goin to skew the results : P

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I voted for the 19th, because I'm gonna be in LA, and might rent a car and come join yall...... :)

toyota_rod

Reaction score
my vote doesnt matter...wherever you guys go please post plenty of pics!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I just don't know the state, so I couldn't give an opinion on where.... I'm gonna be in Lake Charles..... but I'm willing to drive as long as it's not toooooo terriblly far.....

aaaaaaahhh shit..... i thought it said january..... damnit....

Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
Helmix- if you're still in La in Feb. u can drive to Hammond, and ride down with me.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I'm in LA from the 17th to around the 25th ish... of jan.....

but thanks for the offer slay0r

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
my vote doesnt matter...wherever you guys go please post plenty of pics!
Tell them you have a family thing to do that weekend and see if they let you off work. They dont have to know its with your XRU family lol

Hey xynot you can vote on this too this is for surrounding areas also if yall wanna come.

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Ok the guys voting for hooters...which one are you voting to go to? And Jeremias and Brolo7 if you know any other x owners see if they wanna vote and go? And as of now its kinda looking like it will be on saturday...so if it is on saturday then are the guys that voted for sunday not going to go or what?

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jeremias is in maryland i believe.... dont think ive ever met brolo. I dont plan on taking any kinds of photos as i am planning on barely making the meet so a clean truck is out the question lol...

Jeremias

Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to go in my place if she is there. Everyone remembers the Guido's? Well she wasn't there but she is awsome like that.

Last edited:

fmap4life

Reaction score
I really wanna make this but it's up in the air because of the job, whatever u guys decide , Brian keep me updated bro

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I really wanna make this but it's up in the air because of the job, whatever u guys decide , Brian keep me updated bro
Ok no prob

ok i see some ppl voting that i dont think are close to louisiana...are yall coming to the meet or just voting? ya'll are more than welcome to come but im just wondering

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Come on ppl you know you wanna come hang out next month with the louisiana guys!!!!!!

x ynot

Reaction score
i gonna try i gotta come there and get some tires so

Top Bottom