Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a 2015 Tacoma V6 to test UCON-EMS

Gadget

Reaction score
I had a guy with a 2015 Tacoma V6 come in on Friday. We installed the UCON-EMS and it worked fine, well after we fixed a couple of little bugs...

Have a 2009 coming in on Tuesday for a quick test, then we should be ready to make a big batch of them.

Have one installed in my 2010 4Runner with the Whipple based supercharger and it has not missed a lick. Just did a 450 mile trip yesterday with a full day of off roading, the truck never ran better!!

G

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Will being able to delete the air injection pump, be a possibility with the tuning and a block off plate?

GT7

Reaction score
Hopefully that big batch will be finished soon

GT7

Reaction score
@Gadget do you have a potential ship date yet?

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
So Gadget, since it's been two months since the 2015 Tacoma came in to the shop, how is the Ucon doing now?

Gadget

Reaction score
Doing fine. We are shipping the small number that we have in URD Supercharger kits. Once the next batch is done we will release them for everything.

G

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Doing fine. We are shipping the small number that we have in URD Supercharger kits. Once the next batch is done we will release them for everything.

G

SO with that being said, does that mean you have kits available for 2012+ with air injection system available for sale? If so, I'll jump on one.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
So I don't quite understand, you're shipping a small number that you have, but you don't have them? I'm fckn lost.

Gadget

Reaction score
I will try to type slower this time.

The small number I have on hand are only going out in supercharger kits.

When we make the next run I will have more and release it for everything.

G

lamia2super

Reaction score
I will try to type slower this time.

The small number I have on hand are only going out in supercharger kits.

When we make the next run I will have more and release it for everything.

G

type faster so you can sooner start on the 2016s

Superloki24

Reaction score
Gadget any idea as to when the next run of UCON's for the '12+ will be released? I'm looking for an early Christmas present to myself......

Gadget

Reaction score
We have several out in the field now. Working great. Just a few left on hand and I am keeping those for URD Supercharger kits. Will be making another batch very soon then we can do the full release.

Superloki24

Reaction score
I see that the UCON is now back in stock on the URD website, does this mean that a "batch" was made that might include the 2012+ version??

Gadget

Reaction score
No, I wish. The new version has been such an up hill battle for us. Now the hold is the company I hire to crimp the little terminals onto the bus bar that goes into the connectors machine is broken and he has been stringing me along on when he can get those damn terminals crimped so I can get the sockets stuffed and off to the board guy that installs them in the new circuit boards. It is like the whole damn world is working against me on this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom