Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Group Buy is now open

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Could it be?! Yes, it is! The Sway Bar Set Group Buy!!

Sorry it took longer than expected to get communication back from the manufacture. The engineer who previously took care of our special orders had left the company and no-one cancelled his voice mail and email accounts. This is why we were not getting any response. We now have a new engineer to handle our accounts.

Kits include both front and rear sway bars for a Toyota Tacoma 2wd 05+ powdered coated red.
Rear sway bar is 3-way adjustable.
Front Sway Bar 1 3/8 (35 mm)
Rear Sway Bar 1 1/16 (27 mm)

Rear Sway bar is adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve impressive results.

Constructed of high-grade spring steel, each bar is precisely made on a CNC bender.

XII Performance sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling, and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations.

Our sway bars are designed for easy bolt-on installation in about an hour using simple hand tools, and No Welding.

Each kit comes with all hardware needed for installation. Including the Bushing brackets with zerk fittings and Bushings
Endlink bushing for the front

Here is the group buy info. Group buy will end on May 31, 2016.

All pre-ordered kits must be paid in full by June 6, 2016

If 10 Full Sets are ordered the cost for kit is $475.00 Plus shipping

If 20 Full Sets are ordered the cost for kit is $400.00 Plus Shipping

Shipping quotes can be given if you email us your shipping address to our email xiiperformance@gmail.com.

A minimum of 10 FULL Sets must be pre-ordered and all on order list must pre-pay in full before we will order the kits.

All pre-ordered kits must be paid in full by June 6, 2016

Once we place the order the kits will take 5-7 Weeks before they arrive to us for packing.

***UPDATE***

For those of you that are on here, but do not have an X-Runner, you can still get the rear sway bar. We are now offering a rear sway bar installation kit for those of you that do not currently have a rear sway bar. Add $150 to the price of the sway bars. Please indicate next to your name as we populate this list so we know who needs the install kits.

tacorearswaybar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
I guess i'll get the ball rolling!!!! Where's everybody that was wanting one?? Lets do this:reckon:

1. nick_gz1

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I already have the rear I just need the front. Any way I can just get the front one? I have money ready right now!!!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Cmon guys lets get this ball rolling, coordinate with each other, whatever you have to do, the last day is only 11 days away and need 9 more dedicated members

byeeeeeran

Reaction score
Thank you XII Performance.
Im also looking into just the front sway if possible.
Count me in wither way!!!

1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I told all my friends about it and I have 4 other people that are down to buy it but how/where do you pay for this group buy deal?

1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Can you post the payment procedure for us. Or pm us the info. Thank you!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd

nick_gz1

Reaction score
1.nick_gz1
2.byeeeeeran
3.xmplry808
4.Weasel09
5.Torspd
6.NASHMAN

Almost there, I think someone said they had 4 friends as well wanting in so that would make 10 already.

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
One of them just got on the list waiting for the others to get in on it! :hmmmm2:

30Birdy

Reaction score
It would also be nice to have black powder coat option.

Top Bottom