Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varrstoens wheels & Tires

Coupe

Reaction score
I recently went back to a stock powdercoated wheel.

I have a set of five (5) one for a spare, Varrstoens Track 200 Es2 wheels. These have Bridgestone Potensa tires on them.

The front wheels are 19x9.5+22 (I have three of these)
The rear wheels are 19x10.5+22 ( I have two of these)

I have a set of black lug nuts and a set of hubcentric adapters for them.

Two of the wheels one front & one rear has some road rash.

The 5th wheel (that was used as a spare) has marks on it from ridding in the cradle under the truck bed.

Tires are in fair condition. The spare has never been used.

This is a local sale only. I am in the Houston area.

Price for the full lot is $300 cash or paypal.

This is a pic with the wheels on the truck.

If you need a cheap set of wheels to get you by for a while, this would be it. Or if you wanted to powdercoat another set, you could ride on these for awhile.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy smokes Coupe! That is an amazing deal!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Still think this is a great deal despite some of the damage, these are the best looking wheels ever made!

Coupe

Reaction score
Why the change? PM me if you don't want it to keep it out of the thread.

The X-Runner has been my daily driver for the past 8 years. I am planning on buying a new vehicle and I am going to keep the X-Runner as a back-up vehicle.

I wanted to get away from paying the price for 19" wheels, especially for the rear.

I bought a nice set of stockers and powdercoated them with a Granite Grey, which is just a shade of anthracite which is so popular.

If some one is going this route, I would suggest them look at Orbitx. This is the web site:
http://www.orbittx.com/

If you look at there powdercoat selection (which is pretty typical of what most places have) look for a color that has a "RAL" number. Orbitx has spray paint that will match the powdercoats that have a RAL number.

I bought a couple of cans of paint I like and tried them out, before I powdercoated the wheels. Then I used that paint to paint the plastic center caps that can not be powdercoated.

In my case, I went to ebay and bought a set of flat center caps and painted them. I had vinyl TRD letters cut and applied to the centercaps, them I clear coated them.

The weather has been bad in Houston the past couple of weeks, so I do not have great pictures of the X-Runner, so these will have to do.

Redline

Reaction score
Id pick these up if i was in Houston! or i can send a truck to go pick them up ?

Top Bottom