Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSR Houston Jan. 11th.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Hmm i havent signed up yet but still want to go. I have to ask off for work. I guess it doesnt hurt to spectate and there is always next time if i dont get a spot

STONER-X

Reaction score
Hmm i havent signed up yet but still want to go. I have to ask off for work. I guess it doesnt hurt to spectate and there is always next time if i dont get a spot

I only watched last time i had a good time.. Since there are different classes of racing you always have someone to talk to.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea, ill see if i can get off of work. Im prepping for a road course in may time frame at eagles canyon its alot closer to my area

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't you live in Dallas, or around there? Or am I completely wrong?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That means that you have MSR Cressida near you.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea msr cresson is 20 miles from my house. They have two tracks there. Both are kindof small though

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Still good practice and fun though. Not sure how they are towards trucks. MSR Houston obviously caters towards trucks. Sometimes, it requires racing somewhere else before you can race where you want.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
There is another track up here called eagle canyon raceway that is perfect for trucks. They pretty much let anything on it unless the height is taller than the width of the vehicle.

Top Bottom