Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Need For Speed

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Latest Picture​

MODS

Engine
-Boost Restrictor Out
-Greddy Blow Off Valve
-Apexi Intake Pods

Exterior
-Retrofitted High/Low Headlights with HID's

Interior
-Various Carbon Fiber Wrapped Pieces

Future Mods
-Greddy/Godspeed Intake
-Tomei Exhaust Manifolds
-Tomei Turbo Dump Pipes
-Tomei Twin Turbos (Now Changed to Garretts 2860R-5's)
-Haltech ECU (Now changed to Power FC)
-Deascherwerks 800cc Injectors (Now changed to Injector Dynamics 850cc)
-Upgrades Fuel Pump (Deashworks 320)
-Tomei Oil Pump (Now changed to NISMO)
-N1 Water Pump (Now changed to Stock)
-Aluminum Radiator
-HKS Oil Cooler With Oil Filter Relocation Kit (Now changed to Greddy's brand)
-Twin Plate Clutch (OS GIKEN twin plate)
-Build Engine Capable For 500WHP (Internals With Head Work)(ITS HAPPENING NOW)

* * * * *​

Well I'm coming to realize that the Tacoma can only get you so far with performance. With enough money I'm sure you can build one crazy beast. The problem is that I don't have that kind of cash so I picked up real race car to suite my need for speed.

I thought I would share with everyone for we can all see what race car I bought. This is an imported 1995 Nissan Skyline GTR. For the condition it's in for a 95 is unbelievable knowing it came from all the way from Japan! There is obsolutely no rust on the underside of the frame or on the body! The interior is just as good! I couldn't let go of this deal! Here's a few pictures of the car.

This car is completely stock except for an exhaust (came like that from Japan). Stock, this car can MOVE for a 95 but I was not able to do full launch since the car is not actually legal to drive on the streets due to a failed out of province inspection. I had to replace the rear brake due to rust on the rotor. It went for a joy ride around the block. So this is where I am now gotta get a new inspection get some insurance and registration for to be road legal. Once that happens here's comes some fun!

This doesn't mean I'm giving up my Tacoma! Or this is goodbye! No way! This car is only gonna be a toy with my truck still staying right beside me till it drops!

Last edited:

KaeserTRD

Reaction score
Nice ride!! Good luck with it!

I would love to get my hands on an Evo III-V from overseas.
Mmmmmmm....... AWD Turbo Mitsubishi goodness.........
4567721669_588578b2a2_z.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice E-BCNR33 V-Spec. :top:

Good luck getting it road legal. :ahhhhh:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Nice BNR33 GTR.
Thanks! You picked up the model pretty quick lol
Since you race on a track I'm sure you've seen them around before?

Nice ride!! Good luck with it!

I would love to get my hands on an Evo III-V from overseas.
Mmmmmmm....... AWD Turbo Mitsubishi goodness.........
4567721669_588578b2a2_z.jpg

Thanks!
Yeah those are nice cars as well! The guy that I bought this R33 from is selling one just like it for around 12,000$ CAN, Not to mention its just as in a good condition as my R33

triumphx

Reaction score
Looks slow...jk nice ride man, the r33 has always been one of my dream cars

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Nice E-BCNR33 V-Spec. :top:

Good luck getting it road legal. :ahhhhh:

Well I'm sure everyone knows these cars haha

Yeah, one final inspection and it should be good to go, insurance company said they'll insure the car no problem.

Looks slow...jk nice ride man, the r33 has always been one of my dream cars

lol thanks! once people know what kind of car it is they'll appreciate it :p I can't believe it's faster then my truck when the car is pretty much stock lol

I've always dreamed of owning any GTR! I was stoked when this deal came around!

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Thanks! You picked up the model pretty quick lol
Since you race on a track I'm sure you've seen them around before?
No, skylines are my dream cars. The model in particular is the BNR34 GTR. When I get outta college thats what I'm buying. I have seen a nice BNR33 in person with a full HKS RB engine laying 700+ whp.

Only gtr's I have raced with are the R35's around msr.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sure everyone knows these cars haha
Yeah, one final inspection and it should be good to go, insurance company said they'll insure the car no problem.

Oops... Forgot that you're up in Canukistan and don't have to deal with the NHTSA! :top:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
No, skylines are my dream cars. The model in particular is the BNR34 GTR. When I get outta college thats what I'm buying. I have seen a nice BNR33 in person with a full HKS RB engine laying 700+ whp.

Only gtr's I have raced with are the R35's around msr.
Wow! That's one powerful beast at 700whp!

The R34's have a nice body to them I must say, hopefully you do get one! I'm plenty happy with the R33's as well

I suppose the R35 would be a little more popular but it was way out of my price range even when I found one sellin for 65,000$ CAN

Oops... Forgot that you're up in Canukistan and don't have to deal with the NHTSA! :top:

You betcha :) easier getting imports in Canada

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Does or did the guy you buy it from also have a black supra? My cousin works out there and was thinking about picking it up?

lowrunner

Reaction score
how do you like shifting left handed? i feel i would confused and dyslexic

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Does or did the guy you buy it from also have a black supra? My cousin works out there and was thinking about picking it up?
I can ask him if he ever did have one, il get back to you on that

how do you like shifting left handed? i feel i would confused and dyslexic
It's feels weird at first and 1st gear makes me feel as if I'm in 5th haha
I've got a feeling one day il try and take off in 5th thinking I'm in 1st!

I'm sure with a few drives il get more comfy with it. Same with the turn signals and wipers being opposite from a left hand drive vehicle on the steering wheel

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
that thing is just beautiful, im so jealous i used to dream about owning one of those...guess ill live my dream through you lol

congrats on the new ride!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
gorgeous car man! i've thought about getting a project car recently but i should really be putting money away towards a house which is the only thing keeping me from buying a skyline or supra or 300zx or 240sx or an rx7. anything that looks good, is rwd, and has potential for some serious power!!

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
that thing is just beautiful, im so jealous i used to dream about owning one of those...guess ill live my dream through you lol

congrats on the new ride!
Don't give up on that dream! You can always get one with time! for the mean time I can keep the updates on the car through this thread just for ya haha

gorgeous car man! i've thought about getting a project car recently but i should really be putting money away towards a house which is the only thing keeping me from buying a skyline or supra or 300zx or 240sx or an rx7. anything that looks good, is rwd, and has potential for some serious power!!
Thanks man! Yeah I'm saving for a house as well, not all of my money got blown away by this purchase, I've still got plenty in the bank for a house soon!

Hey Slywhitty, the guy never brought in a black supra or owned one, he plans on bringing in a few for spring though

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
i bet you put away tons of money working up in northern alberta! if i really wanted to make some good money thats where i'd be headed! if i would have just drove something like a honda civic around the past few years i'd already be moving into a new house! i've spend so many thousands of dollars on vehicles that could have been avoided if i had somewhat of a brain :laugh:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
i bet you put away tons of money working up in northern alberta! if i really wanted to make some good money thats where i'd be headed! if i would have just drove something like a honda civic around the past few years i'd already be moving into a new house! i've spend so many thousands of dollars on vehicles that could have been avoided if i had somewhat of a brain :laugh:

Oh man I know what you mean!! If I had somewhat of a brain I should be in a house right now just deduct a new truck in 2010 with all the upgrades over the years and now this R33. I can't get carried away this summer with investing to much money in the car. If I do it's only going to be maintenance to keep it running.

And yes I put a fair amount of cash away to save up for a future house

Top Bottom