Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calling out the XRU "OWNERS"...

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
So now XRU has like 10 different owners. We need some refreshing around this town of xru. The banner(old news) is working on 3 months old now and the top ride is ancient. Tired of looking at the "top ride" when some of the truck don't even exist anymore, WTF!!!
Might get the ban hammer, but I don't mind sturring the pot around here. Come on owners, DO WORK.:top:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
agree. LOL.
Trust me man, all the owners want the same thing you want. Problem is Klint still needs to work with us to be able to accomplish some of that and he is MIA at the moment. We're really trying to move things forward and get new things for everyone, but its happening a lot slower than we hoped.
I know you guys don't see what is all happening "behind the scenes" but trust me we are moving forward, and we will eventually get where we need to be.

ntinhri

Reaction score
It takes 2 seconds to have members submit pics for ride of the month. THen let us vote on who wins... I say pick BSP first....

Start a thread Sumbit your BSP pics for ROTM.........EASY!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Picking is one thing. Changing all the banners is another thing completely.
We can talk about just doing a TROTM without changing the banner, but we really need to get some new look to the top of the site IMO.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
^ If that happens, i'm leaving.... :bird: Couldn't win over at tundra talk (or whichever) so you wanna bring your tank over here..... :laugh:

Come on, tell me that hurt even a little and I'll know I did my job lol

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
if xru can have toilets as trotm, there can always be a tundra:dontknow:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
somebody missed the joke.... womp womp womp.....

blu xr

Reaction score
...i would just like to be able to buy a shirt & some stickers for the xr

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
The store is one of our first priorities, merchandise sales help keep the site open and operating. It will be back, and hopefully sooner than later.

gunner76137

Reaction score
The store is one of our first priorities, merchandise sales help keep the site open and operating. It will be back, and hopefully sooner than later.
Well lets get this party started !! I got a new truck and no stickers.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol, i have a few i can unload just to get you started. my truck is damn near gone so i don't need them anymore... black, and red is what i have left...windshield stickers. Keep me posted if you're interested.

Murderface

Reaction score
Agreed this changeover is happening at a snails pace. WTF is up? Apparently u guys aren't hounding him enough because if u were this thread wouldn't be here
I'd go over to CT but there's only like 2 members in the X section and 1 is a toddler who must have his mommy type for him BWAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom