Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody heard from XII Performance?

Superloki24

Reaction score
Has anyone been in contact with either Amy or Buck? I emailed them and pm'd them but no response.

I'm looking to buy some leaf springs from them.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Id get them on Facebook. They don't seem to be on here much but are always posting on Facebook. That's how I got ahold of them last. Took a couple days still for an answer though

Blue10XR

Reaction score
In my opinion if they don't respond to a "business" email then they darn sure aren't worth my hard earned money....just my $.02
IF they would have responded I was going to place an order, since they didn't Gadget got my order.....

Superloki24

Reaction score
I didn't think that URD had steel leaf springs. If they do then I am sold.

Coupe

Reaction score
I have the steel leafs. I have been happy with them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Xii is the only one that sells the leafs, URD kit has blocks, xii standard kit has blocks as well but you can upgrade to leafs

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Sorry if we missed your email. We are here. For some reason I did not get a private message alert on my new phone. I'm checking into my settings.

At this time steel leaf orders are on hold. Our manufacture is in the middle of moving their plant to a new location and they said they would be down for a couple of months. We are about 3 weeks into that notification call that we received from them so I will let everyone know when they are back set up and ready to go.

You guys can also call us anytime at 912 552 4744. That's my personal cell phone. If you don't get me please leave a message. We own a AC company as well and sometimes I am on job sites inspecting. We just got hit with a week of 100 degree days in a row, which is uncommon for us so early, so you can imagine the AC emergencies we had.

Thanks Amy

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Sorry if we missed your email. We are here. For some reason I did not get a private message alert on my new phone. I'm checking into my settings.

At this time steel leaf orders are on hold. Our manufacture is in the middle of moving their plant to a new location and they said they would be down for a couple of months. We are about 3 weeks into that notification call that we received from them so I will let everyone know when they are back set up and ready to go.

You guys can also call us anytime at 912 552 4744. That's my personal cell phone. If you don't get me please leave a message. We own a AC company as well and sometimes I am on job sites inspecting. We just got hit with a week of 100 degree days in a row, which is uncommon for us so early, so you can imagine the AC emergencies we had.

Thanks Amy

Ill ask the question here. Do us forum members get a discount? If so, what is the discount for us?

Top Bottom