Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BUTT load of codes

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I need help guys. My truck won't start. I don't know what caused it but seemed to come out of no where. I drive my truck only on the weekends. Tried to start it one weekend and it wouldn't turn over. I borrowed a scanner from a friend and this is what I got.

Current

B2799 - Driver water valve circuit short

Readiness

P0300 - Random misfire detected
P0171 - System too lean (bank 1)
P0172 - System too rich (bank 1)
P0174 - System too lean (bank 2)
P0175 - System too lean (bank 2)
P0037 - HO2S heater control circuit low(Bank 1, sensor 2)
P0038 - HO2S heater control circuit high(Bank 1, sensor 2)
P0057 - HO2S heater control circuit low(Bank 2, sensor 2)
P0058 - HO2S heater control circuit high(Bank 2, sensor 2)
P0100 - Mass or Volume air flow circuit
P0101 - Mass or Volume air flow circuit range/performance
P0102 - Mass or Volume air flow circuit low input
P0103 - Mass or Volume air flow circuit high input
P011B -
P0120 - throttle/pedal position sensor A circuit
P0121 - throttle/pedal position sensor A circuit range/performance
P0122 - throttle/pedal position sensor A circuit low input
P0125 - Insufficient coolant temp for Closed loop fuel control
P0128 - Coolant therostat (coolant temp below thermostat regulating temperature.

Doublld

Reaction score
it wouldnt turn over? does the engine crank or do nothing when you turn the key?

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Engine cranks, got brand new battery and alternator, its just that last last part of firing up

Gadget

Reaction score
What if any mods do you have installed?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Driver water valve circuit short???

autobodyX

Reaction score
People mess up electronics all the time unhooking the battery improperly. You have to disconnect the negative first and reinstall it last. I am saying put the positive on and tighten it up and then do the negative. If the positive moves and looses the connection momentary as you tighten it with the negative on one can confuse the electronics. And you probably pissed of the immobilizer.
Not sure about drivers water valve I think your friend is messing with you.:laugh:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I have Trd intake(gen1), supercharger, alarm, flm, accessory lighting, thats all the mods i have in the engine bay.

That i can think of, because my exhaust is stock(just changed muffler), stock pulley, just toyota reflash, i drove it the week before and nothing was wrong, so id why it didnt start! Last thing installed was the alternator and battery

Doublld

Reaction score
People mess up electronics all the time unhooking the battery improperly. You have to disconnect the negative first and reinstall it last. I am saying put the positive on and tighten it up and then do the negative. If the positive moves and looses the connection momentary as you tighten it with the negative on one can confuse the electronics. And you probably pissed of the immobilizer.
Not sure about drivers water valve I think your friend is messing with you.:laugh:

doesnt matter either way trust me.

Doublld

Reaction score
I have Trd intake(gen1), supercharger, alarm, flm, accessory lighting, thats all the mods i have in the engine bay.

That i can think of, because my exhaust is stock(just changed muffler), stock pulley, just toyota reflash, i drove it the week before and nothing was wrong, so id why it didnt start! Last thing installed was the alternator and battery

check efi fuses see if they are blown

Top Bottom