Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ipod Interface Help!!!

GABERMAN707

Reaction score
so i connected a crux soitl-19 ipod interface to my stock headunit today. and i don't know how to get it to work. i don't know how to switch the mode to use it,like going to aux mode or whatever. i've heard people just press the disc button and it toggles between them, but nothing happens when i press it or anything else. help please!!!

rich017

Reaction score
Never heard of that interface. Try pushing the mode button on your steering wheel

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Where did you buy it from? Did it come with a manual specifically for install in our trucks?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Where did you buy it from? Did it come with a manual specifically for install in our trucks?

I sold it to him...I actually bought it last year for my truck, then I got my Alpine touchscreen which had an iPod hookup with it...It was never used, so I had no idea how it hooks up to our trucks.

I even told him in a PM that I hope everything works...now I feel bad that its giving him trouble:frown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
not to get off topic, but Im curious, david, or anyone else with one of these, do they make one that is compatible for the zune? or would i need a different brand?

GABERMAN707

Reaction score
Never heard of that interface. Try pushing the mode button on your steering wheel

I sold it to him...I actually bought it last year for my truck, then I got my Alpine touchscreen which had an iPod hookup with it...It was never used, so I had no idea how it hooks up to our trucks.

I even told him in a PM that I hope everything works...now I feel bad that its giving him trouble:frown:

Here is the PDF installation SOITL-19, hope this helps.

http://www.digitalskyscrapers.com/~cruxjon//PDF/SOITL-19.pdf

i have some good news. it works! i figured it out... i had to play with it for a while. unplugging and plugging back in. and using another harness... and actually pushing the mode button on the steering wheel helped out a lot!

the qualiy is great. crisp and clean!

good looking out guys. and thanks for the pdf, even though i didn't have use it. :rock:

not to get off topic, but Im curious, david, or anyone else with one of these, do they make one that is compatible for the zune? or would i need a different brand?

for the zune, i'm not too sure. if you don't mind it not getting charged (even though that probably what you're looking for) the one i have and others on this forum, you can just use that rca audio cable... like this one:

L221MM-2.jpg

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Top Bottom