Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phoenix/Tucson AZ Chat thread

hrspwr236

Reaction score
yeah, and real varrstoens I think

If those are real varrstoen wheels, double check offset and buy them now or else.........if i had already bought wheels those would be mine :blurock:

PHXDakRt

Reaction score
Did you get them? Not exactly my taste but pretty bad ass looking still! I'd like to see how they look on your truck.

Prise

Reaction score
Did you get them? Not exactly my taste but pretty bad ass looking still! I'd like to see how they look on your truck.

Not yet, I'm gonna wait till after the holidays when I get my Christmas bonus!

PHXDakRt

Reaction score
Oh nice! When are we doing a meet guys? I want to see your trucks.

Dropped my Dakota off at the body shop yesterday. They are going to have it for a month or so again! :( I need to do some tinkering. I have another week off work for vacation right now and I'm getting a bit bored.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I think since most people were busy during the holidays, we were looking at doing a meet in January.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm home on Tuesday till Monday. Then again in February. Take pictures for me.

Prise

Reaction score
Yeah sorry man, family comes in town on Saturday and will be here for 9 days. And in January I got plans on the weekend of the 16th

giox

Reaction score
last night i race a 09 tundra extended cab 5.7 eith a intake and exhaust.. it was a good race... good race..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
last night i race a 09 tundra extended cab 5.7 eith a intake and exhaust.. it was a good race... good race..

Black-POV-Hat_Slogan.jpg

giox

Reaction score
alright hrspwr.. how the **** im i suppose to get a video while im holdin the steer wheel with one hand and shifting with other..... please let me know how..

hrspwr236

Reaction score
alright hrspwr.. how the **** im i suppose to get a video while im holdin the steer wheel with one hand and shifting with other..... please let me know how..

Use your knee for the steering wheel freeing up a hand! Or it may be time to invest in a go pro! You may need a co-pilot!

giox

Reaction score
ajahahahh sorry **** was suppose to be hell eheheh. co-pilot. adds extra weight heheh knee doesnt work. i wanna see you do it first.. then well talk about recording like that..

giox

Reaction score
besides that.. if i didnt beet him by like a bumper.. we tied... one good race off the light tho.. i hope i see him again.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
ajahahahh sorry **** was suppose to be hell eheheh. co-pilot. adds extra weight heheh knee doesnt work. i wanna see you do it first.. then well talk about recording like that..

My knees don't even work when it comes to walking, damn football took that away from me! I think the philosophy of low and slow works better for an old grandpa like me, I leave that street raising to you youngens :laugh: Street racing is more of a spectator sport :rofl:

Prise

Reaction score
My knees don't even work when it comes to walking, damn football took that away from me! I think the philosophy of low and slow works better for an old grandpa like me, I leave that street raising to you youngens :laugh: Street racing is more of a spectator sport :rofl:

Lol please your not that old man. I beat a prelude recently

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Lol please your not that old man. I beat a prelude recently

All the warehouse work and night shifts took years off my life, three grandkids doesn't help either .

I'll find one and let you know how it goes. I may record it and drive with my knee xD

That a boy, way to be a man :rolleyez:

Top Bottom