Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Write-Up: Make a Fuseholder

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Source: http://www.toyotanation.com

I have been getting a lot of wiring and fusing questions lately, so I figured I'd throw out this little tip.

If you find yourself wiring up a small accessory and then realize that you don't want to catch your truck on fire, but you don't have an inline fuseholder, try this:

All you need is a fuse and two female spade connectors (aka Quick Connect). Next time you are out at the store get a box of insulated male and a box of insulated female spade connectors. They'll come in handy.

This fuseholder is also compact and clean if you're tight on space.

If the connectors don't fit tight on the fuse terminals, just crush the spade connector a little bit with some pliers.

Make sure you use insulated connectors, or have a fire extinguisher near by. :eek:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Or just go to RadioShack and spend the $3.50! lol. I like this trick though - clever.

rexrunner

Reaction score
actually one like that would cost 2.49 and for a mini fuse holder it costs 2.79. I work at radioshack and am there right now :biggrin:. had to do a lil price checkin

Hanjob

Reaction score
actually one like that would cost 2.49 and for a mini fuse holder it costs 2.79. I work at radioshack and am there right now :biggrin:. had to do a lil price checkin

do you bring a computer to radio shack? lol or you post this before you left? or you asked to use their computer to go on XRU?:driver:

Top Bottom