Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One last quick question...

Xrunnerbjt

Reaction score
im getting ready to order my lowering kit from 12 performance, and im getting the 2 inch blocks and was wondering if it would ride any worse than with the 1 inch blocks that i already have? or would the ride be about the same?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
1 inch higher = 1 inch closer to frame.... Therefore it will be 'worse' than what you have now.

Want better? Save your pennies for the qa1's:top:

Xrunnerbjt

Reaction score
my one inch block never hits at all hardly, thats why i asked about the 2 inch.

adamewwy

Reaction score
when you install the 2" blocks just go ahead and cut out your bump stop brackets and all that garbage and install a set of the low profile bump stops from XII Performance and you will be good. I bottomed out all the time with the stock stops. I still have my brackets on my frame also but never bottom out now with the low pro stops from XII. Mos def worth it.

BTW I'm running a monoleaf setup on my rear just fyi.

Xrunnerbjt

Reaction score
yeah , im definately getting the low pros, that was already in the bag, i dont really wanna do any cutting , i assume they just unbolt out and the low pros go in its place? all im worried about it bottoming out every 5 seconds on spots in the road

2damax

Reaction score
get the red drop(1.75in) springs for the front, and.... composite leafs(2.25in) "WITH".... QA1 shocks for the rears.... i llove it.... BETTER THAN STOCK....

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
All of our drop kits come with the low profile bump stops :top:. Here is a photo of them installed. Their is no modification needed for installation.

Ride quality will improve with each upgraded suspension product.

Coils, Bumps and Blocks- Good
Coils, Blocks, Bumps and QA1 shocks- Better
Coils, composite/steel leafs, bumps, QA1 shocks- Best

You can always upgrade parts at any time.

If you have any questions you can call me anytime at 912-552-4744.

Thanks Amy

LowProfileBumpStop.jpg
LowProfileBumpTOp.jpg

Top Bottom