Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

XII Performance Swaybar Group Buy

armyoffoo

Reaction score
What's the size difference between these and stock? I didn't see anything on their site about the diameter.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot remember, but it is likely on their website. The upgraded size.

For the non XR though, you'd need aftermarket end links. As the style which we have wouldn't be directly compatible.

Easy enough through, http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/

armyoffoo

Reaction score
I tried looking on their site, but I only found the rear adjustable sway bar. I found this, with pictures and price for a Christmas sale, but the link for the sway bar set goes to their homepage.

Nashman

Reaction score
mabye onc i am out of school here and have free time again all call up white line or some one like that to makes us some bars this is just silly

Last edited by a moderator:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I just installed a hellwig rear seat bar on my buddies Chevy Colorado and it seemed like a very well built bar and came with all the mounting hardware as well. They don't make them for the X but I believe they do for the prerunner And wouldn't be a bad option.

Reaction score
I just installed a hellwig rear seat bar on my buddies Chevy Colorado and it seemed like a very well built bar and came with all the mounting hardware as well. They don't make them for the X but I believe they do for the prerunner And wouldn't be a bad option.
will it pair well with my trac bars?

x-runner kid

Reaction score
yes even though they solve two different issues you will enjoy them.

BondXII

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry for looking like we were ignore this request. We noticed it and wanted to get with the manufacture first since its been some time from our last order. We'd hate to post a group buy and then later find out that their prices jumped up higher than what our group buy prices are. LOL. Anyway, we THIUGHT we were being ignored by our contact at the manufacture trying to get price quotes together for you all. Turns out that the guy has moved on to another company...so all the emails and voicemails we were leaving went to no one. The company forgot to deactivate his email address and voicemail.

Looks like we are good to go for a group buy. Again, sorry it took so longer for us to work out the details.

Here's a link to the group buy you all have been patiently waiting for. Time to break out those credit cards. LOL

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57762

BondXII

Reaction score
What's the size difference between these and stock? I didn't see anything on their site about the diameter.

Front:
Stock - 30mm
XII - 35mm

Rear:
Stock - 25mm
XII - 27mm (3 setting adjustable)

Stock/XII both are made from hollow spring steel.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Thanks Buck and Amy for the update! And now for creating the Group buy! A lot of guys seem to have the rear and only need the front. So to eliminate everyone asking the same question and you and amy having to reply to everyone individually. Is there a way where members can buy the front only for the group buy? Or is it only group buy only valid for the set(both front and rear)?

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Can they do rears in the group buy?

I know last group buy they were fine with some people just taking the front or the rear but I couldn't remember how they did it. I think they sold them as sets and one person got money from the other and once the set came in they mailed the front or back to you. Or they did separate ones just as long as they got the 10 complete sets. Either way i'm sure you are able to pair with someone who needs front only and make it happen! These are amazing, trust me!

Bendilzerian

Reaction score
I got a text response from them a few weeks back saying they were getting another order in early 2018. If yall get another GB going I'm in for a full set!

Reaction score
I know last group buy they were fine with some people just taking the front or the rear but I couldn't remember how they did it. I think they sold them as sets and one person got money from the other and once the set came in they mailed the front or back to you. Or they did separate ones just as long as they got the 10 complete sets. Either way i'm sure you are able to pair with someone who needs front only and make it happen! These are amazing, trust me!
That was me and the other guy they did that for lol

Top Bottom