Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Next Louisiana Meet???

POLL CLOSED

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I know we just recently had two mini meets but when does everyone want to have a big meet. Hopefully we can get all the louisiana ppl to attend this one. I think there are a few LA guys that dont get on much so maybe they will see this or someone can get in touch with them. It should be a decent length of time from now so everyone can make plans accordingly around it. Give your ideas on dates and places so we can get something going. WHO DAT!!! :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I'm good for whenever, maybe new orleans area since its where alot of us live.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
cant commit to anything but if i happen to be off of this 7 day mandatory 10 hour schedule i think its something i can do.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
cant commit to anything but if i happen to be off of this 7 day mandatory 10 hour schedule i think its something i can do.
Thats cool just make sure she is clean cuz you know someone will be taking pix :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Just for that im going drive through the spillway brian after a nice hard rain :laugh:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Lol we can all do that then take pix....as long as no one loses any body kit parts or gets stuck

Slay0r

Reaction score
just lmk when everyone can make it and ill see what i can do

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I should have too much of a problem mudding around dirt roads but i know of us locals might get stuck.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
Does no one remember me anymore??? I was just in Belle chasse last monday.....

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Mclovin said:
Does no one remember me anymore??? I was just in Belle chasse last monday.....

Come on Mclovin you also missed the last two LA meets....u gotta catch up. Any thoughts on a meet?

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
im down for a meet... but i gota know asap, cuz i gota request off.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I guess it would be mid to end january or february so everyone can get off and hopefully we can get the hard to reach LA guys to chime in. If anyone has any LA ppl (or surrounding areas) as friends try to contact them to see if they wanna come. There is a SWB owner that lives close to me that I'm gonna try to get him on the site.

Mclovin said:
im down for a meet... but i gota know asap, cuz i gota request off.

U still have your x?
Nevermind I just read the thread about it being totaled. What did you decide to get?

Last edited:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
right now i have a 96 ext. 3.4l v6 auto 4x4 sr5 tacoma... haha long huh, its only got like 308,570miles on it.. and runs smooth and i know i can take the v6 5spd mustangs... the 2004 model lol... and i have an 89 supra and 88 rx7... the supra should hopefully be on the road in the next month or two.... pray to the gods lol

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
if there is by chance a BSP xr from pineville area on the forum please stop being a dick as$ mother Fuccer and act like a big deuche bag and gtfooh.

anyway....

fmap4life

Reaction score
if there is by chance a BSP xr from pineville area on the forum please stop being a dick as$ mother Fuccer and act like a big deuche bag and gtfooh.

anyway....

what ya mean? I have one in the area, and seen someone yesterday in one, tried to go see his ride but couldnt find him

Slay0r

Reaction score
I guess it would be mid to end january or february so everyone can get off and hopefully we can get the hard to reach LA guys to chime in. If anyone has any LA ppl (or surrounding areas) as friends try to contact them to see if they wanna come. There is a SWB owner that lives close to me that I'm gonna try to get him on the site.

message XmasonX he has a SWB on 22's. Hes in the covington/madisonville area

Venomous_X

Reaction score
jan is way too soon for me.... :thumpdown: it would have to be a sunday as that is perhaps the only day i can request off.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
there is a guy that lives around here and he bought an xr and acts like a complete ass and i wana beat his a$$

fmap4life

Reaction score
there is a guy that lives around here and he bought an xr and acts like a complete ass and i wana beat his a$$

Be more in depth, if you mean trying to get from point a to point b than u found me :top: except I dont live in your area :hmmmm2:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I figured january would probably be too soon for some. If february would be best for everyone then we can just decide on a date and place and go from there. Imma try to pm some of the other ppl and let them know about this. We can have a huge ass mardi gras meet lol. Throw out some ideas. Mod day, BBQ, seafood boil.........something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom