Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW to XRU from Tacoma World

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see you here Jarhead. It will make it easier for me post those future links. Lol.

Sdxrunner is a great asset here. Pretty much can get you any technical specs you need for the truck, or other Toyota. Plus all of the other bits and pieces of accurate knowledge the rest of our community has. :top: We will gladly feed your boost addiction. :D

jarhead0313

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of upgrades already from URD (headers, y-pipe, pulley & pump) before this sale even started lol

Hopefully I can get everything installed soon !!
you have your work cut out for you. Only thing that really took me time was the headers, everything thing esle is super easy.

Good to see you here Jarhead. It will make it easier for me post those future links. Lol.

Sdxrunner is a great asset here. Pretty much can get you any technical specs you need for the truck, or other Toyota. Plus all of the other bits and pieces of accurate knowledge the rest of our community has. :top: We will gladly feed your boost addiction. :D
Tor,
Still going to harrass you with lost of questions and suggestions, I think I am on hold for a bit till the ucon comes out with the plug and play. still want that smaller pulley too from urd!

Last edited:

jarhead0313

Reaction score
NST Crank lite pulley

Got my NST Ctrank lite pulley today, I read through the entire NST thread and couldn't find a really good how to for the install. Looking for suggestions to make the install go smoothly. It will probably only be me doing the install, thanks in advance.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this link will work on a computer since it is for a mobile phone, but here you go. http://shop.zzperformance.com/eaton-m90-supercharger-performance.aspx

Also, there is another mod that you can do to free up a few more ponies. Toon, Outlaw, and I think one other have done it. 1GRracer is waiting to have it done. Basically it is flow matching the URD Y-pipe with your catback. http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=42949. Outlaw has some additional o pictures as well, to give a fully involved understanding.

jarhead0313

Reaction score
Welcome Jarhead. Nice to see a fellow Jarhead on here.

Semperfi devil dog!

I installed the NST crank lite pulley this weekend. I really couldn't tell much of a difference. I will update in about a week or two see if there's any difference.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if you will be able to tell much a difference due to being an auto? I know on a manual, I could immediately tell that the engine revved more quickly.

Top Bottom