Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Group Buy is now open

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Appreciate the update we're all just hella stoked !!!!:blurock:

BondXII

Reaction score
Could it be??? Are we finally getting close to receiving a pallet full of sway bars?!

Rumor has it that they will (hopefully) be ready to ship out to shop by the end of next week. :blurock:

We'll let you know when they officially tell us that they are palletized and heading our way.

Thanks for everyone's patience for this group by. Took a bit to everyone to actually send us money and made placing the order later than originally wanted. We wanted to make sure that everyone was serious when we decided to do this. Didn't want to place and huge order like this and only 2 people paid up. LOL.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Awesome news can't wait. I have plenty of parts that I'll be installing as soon as my font away gets here!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
What else you throwing on?

Oh I have a full hydro dipped interior that I need to finish with as well as some resonators and just bought my rear diff shim kit and spring from weir performance. Also have a light weight alternator pulley to put on. And when I change the oil my coupe oil pan spacer.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Oh I have a full hydro dipped interior that I need to finish with as well as some resonators and just bought my rear diff shim kit and spring from weir performance. Also have a light weight alternator pulley to put on. And when I change the oil my coupe oil pan spacer.

that mod list just continues to grow!!!

Anymore word on this? Did you receive them yet Buck?

BondXII

Reaction score
Good news and bad news on the sway bars.

The bad news...they didn't ship out last Friday. That's it for the bad news.

The good news...talked to them yesterday and they are powder coated and curing right now! Yea!!!! They will be shipping out Wednesday or Thursday (depending on how soon the powder coating is completely cured).

So hopefully in the next day or two, you guys and gals will see us post that they are on their way to the shop. :blurock:

BondXII

Reaction score
Guess what? (this is when you say "what")

Sways bars are Done! They are shipping out from the manufacture tomorrow (Monday). :blurock:

Won't be long and we'll be digging through a pallet of sway bars for our QA check before we box them up and start sending them out.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Any update on these? I need mine by next Saturday so I can put it on for a autoX event if possible.

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Sway bar delivery will be here on freight line this Thursday. We will take Friday and the weekend to box everyone's sway bars, print labels and parcels will be picked up Monday. Everyone will get a tracking number as hey are printed!!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Sway bar delivery will be here on freight line this Thursday. We will take Friday and the weekend to box everyone's sway bars, print labels and parcels will be picked up Monday. Everyone will get a tracking number as hey are printed!!

That's the update we are all looking for.

Top Bottom