Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help me pick new tires, Pirelli Pzero/ BFG RE-11

gearhead899

Reaction score
Yup, that's typically the trade off. That tire has been around for a long time, so it has to be doing something right :laugh: As long at you are not buying Ling Longs or Nankangs you should be good
lol ill never buy a cheapo tire like that. even for a beater car. I had Riken Raptors on my VR4 when i bought it and both the inside sidewalls of the front tires started splitting. Iv seen it happen to other people too with the same tire

sonic555u

Reaction score
stock size and they flex too much?

all good - i'm just super happy all around running them. I'm not looking for the rubber band ride tho...

Yes on stock size, that's me though on my driving style I prefer the stock potenzas.

gearhead899

Reaction score
I ordered the 555's ill let you guys know once I get them mounted up how I like them :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I ordered the 555's ill let you guys know once I get them mounted up how I like them :top:

Good choice! I wanted to but since I daily I wanted a little more life and went with the Invo, seem like a good compromise I am happy with mine and get a good amount of grip!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
nithz1.xl.jpg

NItto NT05 Street able slicks

Or check out there track day tires
http://m.nittotire.com/racing-tires/

I have those right now. :D

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Good tire. Known plenty of XR's with them.

I also recommend Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta. Awesome tyre!

wrightr4

Reaction score
Just tried BFG G-Force Sports and love them. Way better dry and wet (awesome) traction than Bridgestone.

gearhead899

Reaction score
Iv got about a thousand miles on the Nitto NT555s now and am super impressed with the traction from them. rolling at 5mph in 1st and floor it and theirs minimal wheel spin, bang 2nd and it chirps and goes. a vast improvement. As far as wet weather traction i cant report much because my truck usually doesnt get driven if it rains. But last week my daily was off the road for a few days so I had to drive the truck and the one day it rained. only got on it once or twice and wet traction was very good as well.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
What about Dunlop Direzza DZ102's? I thought about it, but not much people have them right now.

Top Bottom