Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bump steering kit

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So what is the news on this bump steering kit which I remember reading word about, after the last VIR?????

autobodyX

Reaction score
Good question for Buck. We have shared a few ideas but I have nothing new to add for now.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Gee wiz guys. I have been anxious for this since I saw your picture. If I have to wait much longer then I will have to make my own.

autobodyX

Reaction score
I did not see that this tread was in a vender section, I thaught it was a general thread.

Last edited:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I could use a bump steer kit too. Roads down here are terrible and riddled with pot holes. Im still wondering where i can get a wing fabbed up like yours autobody lol. I could use the downforce in the corners

kwigs160966

Reaction score
After installing the coil overs with my djm my bump steer is reduced quite a bit. It's also sitting a littl huger in the front. But I am also looking forward to a bump steer kit

sonic555u

Reaction score
So what is the news on this bump steering kit which I remember reading word about, after the last VIR?????

Hey torspd you should ask sdxrunner619 hes got hes custom made but he said hes only willing to help out other drifters so you going to have to become a drifter now, if you want a bump steer kit.

BondXII

Reaction score
Been like herding cats with this one for some reason. The current design "works". It helps with the bump steer caused from lowering a vehicle. But, the current design has the tie rods bottom out in the tie rod end before we are able to get the truck in stock alignment specs. This is fine for us and AutobodyX because our alignments are set for track driving. I think I need to light a fire under someone's ..... to get the new and improved version fabbed to do some more testing. Once everything is right, we're having a couple hundred produced so that we are ready for the phone calls to start rolling in. :blurock:

Stay tuned

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
:top: Good to hear that thing are still in the workings.

autobodyX

Reaction score
buck, I have some matches. torspeed do you have the x- runner inner tie rods on your truck?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure if those are the same bet we the 6 lug and the 5 lug?

autobodyX

Reaction score
Give me a measurement between the jamb nut and the center of the outer tie rod and from the dust boot to the jam nut.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Been working in this and I am close to having another prototype ready.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy smokes. I completely forgot about getting those measurements.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
What exactly is the prototype? Or is it top secret?

autobodyX

Reaction score
This new kit is more adjustable and the how is a secret for now. It will compensate for various drop set ups instead of just mine.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay,but appreciate you very much for getting that information! Thank you.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
This new kit is more adjustable and the how is a secret for now. It will compensate for various drop set ups instead of just mine.

Oh wow this sounds like its going to be nice, cant wait to see it on the market

Top Bottom