Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

in need of new tires

XR-Ace

Reaction score
recently i figured out that i needed new tires on a rainy nite over here in good ol socal it happened when i was turning i did like a 180 and almost crashed into a pole so my question is guys wheres da best place and cheapest place to buy some potenza tires if you know anyone on here who wants to sell theirs please let me know. :biggrin:

p.s.
i think its gonna be ravens cardinals this super bowl (clash of the birds) with the ravens coming out on top.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
might want to consider something other than the stock potenzas for replacement tires. With the light back end of the truck and a performance tire made for dry pavement handling you are going to have problems in the rain unless you are careful how you drive.
Most guys are switching to the KDW2's, or nitto's. I run the KDW's myself and like them alot. I still have to be careful in the rain, but they are much better than the stock tires

RunnerofX

Reaction score
i got some high really nice dunlops in the front and some toyo proxies in the back. the proxies hook up nicely. but i am not in your area to get you cheap tires. my buddy has a rim shop here in pasadena tx and he is generally the best price around.... but i hope you find something closer

46&2_X

Reaction score
might want to consider something other than the stock potenzas for replacement tires. With the light back end of the truck and a performance tire made for dry pavement handling you are going to have problems in the rain unless you are careful how you drive.
Most guys are switching to the KDW2's, or nitto's. I run the KDW's myself and like them alot. I still have to be careful in the rain, but they are much better than the stock tires

I agree KDW's can't be beat.

You should look online at Discount Tire Company, and Tire Rack.

Shop around, a lot of tire shops will match or beat other people's advertised prices.

Top Bottom