Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Chatter

Click

Reaction score
Happy Hemi Day!

Now I have to run off and get married.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Congrats on getting married and hope u have many happy years together:smile:

dramad1

Reaction score
Anyone know the thread pitch and diameter of the oil fill cap for an 08? Thanks.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Anyone know the thread pitch and diameter of the oil fill cap for an 08? Thanks.

I don't know but I picked up a nice one off eBay. It's gun metal and had a Trd sticker that was optional to put on

Click

Reaction score
Well, I've been married over a year now, and am now in the process of starting a beer store/tap room. Quit my job. The stress has been hell on the marriage.

Click

Reaction score
Burien area by the Seatac airport. Construction is way behind, lots of fights at home from the stress. I'm really tired of spending money on it

Click

Reaction score
It's called Pit Stop Bottle Shop. You can find it on Facebook.

Click

Reaction score
Hot day today and now the thunder storms are rolling in. I'm sitting out on my deck watching the lightning. Love summer nights like this.

Click

Reaction score
Well, the rain is coming early tonight. It rained this morning while I was running the dogs, and now, it's starting again. Thing is, it's still light out this time. Last night it waited until after dark. Guess the wife will stay inside again tonight instead of sitting on the deck with me.

Click

Reaction score
Had a big blow out at the store with the contractor and employees. Got that worked out. It's been nice and warm the last week. Now I'm sitting on the deck, covered in drywall mud dust, squinting, even though the bamboo blinds are down, because it's sunny again. Wife got sick and I worked at the store today instead of going to the Blues and Brews fest.

chatt x

Reaction score
Drywall mud dust sux! I've found running a shop vac under where you are sanding helps control the mess in the house and on you! Don't forget your PPE. Dust mask is a must.

Click

Reaction score
I'm trying to start a business, so I'll probably be having no time off for awhile.

Top Bottom