Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRD Supercharged X-Runner for SALE!!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Truck is not for sale anymore

please remove thread

Last edited:

jecbearclaw

Reaction score
Wish I had that much money laying around. Id take that truck off your hands in a heart beat. Good luck with your sale. :top:

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Depends on what my insurance says i may be interested in this truck. Had a black xrunner, got rear ended while waiting at a red light :(

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Depends on what my insurance says i may be interested in this truck. Had a black xrunner, got rear ended while waiting at a red light :(

Sorry about your truck man. I'm actually starting to think about insuring the truck for the summer and just using my 4x4 for the winters. I love my truck but have grown to hate the rough ride. Thinking about putting the stock suspension back on. I'm really missing the power though! My other rides a 97 suzuki sidekick with a wopping 95 hp :laugh: fun to take up in the hills but one boring street car

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Do we get an explanation for your indecisiveness? Did it sell? Did it whisper sweet nothings and you changed your mind?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Do we get an explanation for your indecisiveness? Did it sell? Did it whisper sweet nothings and you changed your mind?

Haha well I've tried selling it privately a couple times but never got any serious buyers. I really wanted to trade it in for an FJ Cruiser but was only offered $11,000 trade in value from Toyota. Where I'm located everyone has to have the big lifted 4X4. No one seems to be interested in spending as much on a 2wd pickup. I get an awful lot of complements on my truck and a bunch of people say they wished they could have a truck like mine but no ones putting there money where there mouth is and I absolutely hate seeing the truck sit. I bought a couple cheap 4X4's myself over the past couple years to go exploring up in the mountains but find I rarely actually need 4wd. Either way I now have a dual sport motorcycle I can enjoy riding up in the mountains. I just want to put the stock suspension back on the truck so it dosn't ride quite as rough. I'm trying to get into mountain biking and have to get on a few dirt roads to get to some of the trails. Don't get me wrong....I LOVE my X-Runner!! Theres just the 1 or 2 times a week I wanna get off the pavement and go biking or fishing where I just wished I had a softer ride with a bit more clearance. I've thought about converting the X into a Pre-Runner like truck. Get a slightly taller and softer spring and put a slightly bigger A/T tire on and take the body kit and X-brace off but I'm not sure how much changing the suspension will cost considering there probably aren't many options

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Haha well I've tried selling it privately a couple times but never got any serious buyers. I really wanted to trade it in for an FJ Cruiser but was only offered $11,000 trade in value from Toyota. Where I'm located everyone has to have the big lifted 4X4. No one seems to be interested in spending as much on a 2wd pickup. I get an awful lot of complements on my truck and a bunch of people say they wished they could have a truck like mine but no ones putting there money where there mouth is and I absolutely hate seeing the truck sit. I bought a couple cheap 4X4's myself over the past couple years to go exploring up in the mountains but find I rarely actually need 4wd. Either way I now have a dual sport motorcycle I can enjoy riding up in the mountains. I just want to put the stock suspension back on the truck so it dosn't ride quite as rough. I'm trying to get into mountain biking and have to get on a few dirt roads to get to some of the trails. Don't get me wrong....I LOVE my X-Runner!! Theres just the 1 or 2 times a week I wanna get off the pavement and go biking or fishing where I just wished I had a softer ride with a bit more clearance. I've thought about converting the X into a Pre-Runner like truck. Get a slightly taller and softer spring and put a slightly bigger A/T tire on and take the body kit and X-brace off but I'm not sure how much changing the suspension will cost considering there probably aren't many options

Completely understand that. Keep it, enjoy it!

Top Bottom