Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BBCorvette's 2009 BSP

Reaction score
This is how I bought it. It will be changing a little soon

It came with these 22's that need rubber. Should be getting them mounted in the next week or so along with my new headlights, tail lights, antenna and an audio/alarm upgrade next week.

Its so good to be back in an X-Runner

Coupe

Reaction score
Nice ride. Let the modding begin.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Happy modding, you can close your Bank account, you won't be needing it anymore :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Love the tailights and and the black headlights are a must have!

Reaction score
You must not of read the whole thread LOL. New shoes go on Monday. Audio and Alarm/remote start go in Thursday. The its time to pay off all the cards before I start the performance mods lol

Reaction score
Well the 265/35 r22s I ordered rubbed pretty hard. So I have some 255r35 22s on the way. Hopefully they'll get here friday. And hopefully they fit without much issues

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You may have to go to a 30 series tire to prevent the rubbing, and if I were you I would look into painting the wheels or at least plasti dipping them black!

Reaction score
The new tires should work. They're a 1/4" smaller diameter and about thatuch narrower. I might have to do a little massaging still but it won't be that bad.

I couldn't ever paint or plastidip chrome wheels.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Why not? Plasti-dip comes right off. Personally I think the black would look WAY better than all that chrome. :ahhhhh: LOL. Your truck, your preference. Do what makes you happy brother.

Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of black wheels. If I can find a set of stockers I'd do them in black for winter tires. Then put some sticks on the 17s for high grip situations

triumphx

Reaction score
You must not of read the whole thread LOL. New shoes go on Monday. Audio and Alarm/remote start go in Thursday. The its time to pay off all the cards before I start the performance mods lol

I did, need new wheels ASAP!:top:

Reaction score
Got the 22's put on. Now to pay off the credit cards so I can order the XII Performance track drop kit.

And got the Parrot Asteriod Smart headunit installed. If I can figure out how to sideload Pocketcasts and Google Maps I'll be extremely happy

If the stock speakers wind up not doing it for me a full speaker and custom enclosure build will happen. But since I listen to Podcasts 90% of the time the stock speakers work good enough.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The wheels look better than those 17s, how's the ride?

Reaction score
Rides great. I agree these look 100x better then the 17s. But the 17s will make good wheels for some stickies unless I decide to try to sell em

Brother Lu

Reaction score
Any issues with your factory sub woofer working with your new head unit? Truck is looking good!

Top Bottom