Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

• Total voters

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol i beat na xrunners when my truck is na.... Driver mod ftw.

Dewey7

Reaction score
I use to think so I even voted yes when I first got the truck now that I have had it almost a year I have to say no for a few reasons. 1 the shift point is super low I used to have an xrs Corolla that went up to 9000 with a flashed ecu.
2 the turning is heavy I know is to be expected it is a truck but I want it to corner like a house fly.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
I had a mostly stock (only suspension upgraded) E-30 M3, and felt that would absolutely smoke my stock XRunner around any track/road course. Didn't know the E46 M3 with ~330hp is actually slower around the track than my old 4-banger ~190hp M3...lol

:adore:

SMG SUCKS lol i love having all the power in my hands, and its only at times but my truck throws me back in the seat alot more than the beemer and with a driver mod no stock 3 series has a chance but m3s with some work in them are alrightt...after 100 mph the m3 rapes but its a quite slow car man bmw's are over rated...i hate to say but AMG has some more serious stuff going on now a days

Last edited:

Philmer

Reaction score
Yha well it's faster then my 05 frontier and as for 6th gear I think it's good for the freeway when I'm going 75 mpg only using 2500 rpm to me I feel like I'm saving gas that's what I think

smftexas86

Reaction score
First I drove a neon SXT for 8 years and before that a '94 toyota pickup for 3 years. To me, this truck is fast.

I am also one to sit here and say though, I don't take the truck to the track, so what do i want it to be super fast for?

If i have to I can down shift and get the thing to pickup pretty damn fast, but top speed to me doesn't matter. 117mph out of a stock truck is just fine for me and I only that because i was curious one time on my way home the first day i had it.

I still smile every morning i see this beauty standing in the parking lot of my apartment complex though, and smile again when i see it walking up to it from work. Speed aside, the truck is gorgeous, comfortable and drives amazingly well.

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
For a truck yes , but as a performance vehicle NO . My old lighting was quick but only in a strait line . traded that in for a 09 370 Z nismo that i thought was even faster because it handled really well. my X was faster in a 1/2 mile then the Z but over a 100 mph my Z would walk away. I sold the Z b/c I need a back seat and the X was the next best thing I liked. I have had two Xrunners since . I paid $15000 for my 06 RR X and put about $5,000 to get it to preform the way i think it should since I do auto cross . I love out preforming people with 50k+ vehicles with a truck . Then driving it home when they have to trailer theres.

GE0RGiA GiRL

Reaction score
Of course I'd be open for having a little more horsepower and torque, but from the factory, it's not too shabby. Definitely more of a "get up" than expected.

sonic555u

Reaction score
Yes I do stock its ok But once its modded its a beast it becomes a serious racing truck.

hman510

Reaction score
I wouldn't call them quick without qualifying that statement with: for a truck. After getting used to a liter bike, quick becomes highly relative.

Joocebawks808

Reaction score
Compared to my first two cars, a 94 camry and 2002 civic si, the truck feels pretty quick. It's nice having torque haha.

rebXehle420

Reaction score
For a truck its very good, you cant really compare an unmodded x runner to a mustang gt or something it just wouldnt be fair.
I bet the X is one of the best HANDLING trucks out there.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Compares to what, a Nissan Leaf, I would hope so or a Dodge Viper, not even close. It's all relative! It is what it is if you know what i mean, sexy ass truck that is enjoyable to drive

Blue10XR

Reaction score
I just got mine and for a stock mid sized truck I feel it is pretty zippy. I have built turbo charged corollas that would leave it sitting blocks behind but that is not a comparison. Coming from a Tundra I would say it is much more fun to drive...

What other truck in its class can keep up?

Top Bottom