Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone have a car cover for their X?

gearhead899

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had a car cover they used for their X. Where did you buy it, how much and how do you like it. My truck sits outside year round and I would like a nice custom fit cover for it. Anyone?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Yes. I do. I got it from California car covers or something along those lines. They custom make them for the X and it is amazing. Literally fits like a glove. Highly recommend them.

poki

Reaction score
Got mine from Coverking for about $238 including shipping to Hawaii. Got the silver reflection one that is good for sunny weather. It is also waterproof for about 2 years. The fit is good except for the antenna hole. The first one I got fit through the antenna but the second one was a little off.

gearhead899

Reaction score
Yes. I do. I got it from California car covers or something along those lines. They custom make them for the X and it is amazing. Literally fits like a glove. Highly recommend them.
do you use it for indoor or outdoor use? I would need one for all year outdoor use. I like ones with the softer inner lining too

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
do you use it for indoor or outdoor use? I would need one for all year outdoor use. I like ones with the softer inner lining too

They have both I believe. I just use mine when it is stored in the winter:canada:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
R1 chris has one its all custom made. Maybe he'll chime in

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I have one...its not custom made or anything...its from canadian tire up here...dont know where u guys would get it from but it works for me. Cost 80 bucks with tax...... fits like a glove :) bought it tundra size so it would be long enough to cover the skirts....... fits the cab and length and skirts perfectly :) dont need to spend hundreds for a good product

stepdaddy

Reaction score
I have one...its not custom made or anything...its from canadian tire up here...dont know where u guys would get it from but it works for me. Cost 80 bucks with tax...... fits like a glove :) bought it tundra size so it would be long enough to cover the skirts....... fits the cab and length and skirts perfectly :) dont need to spend hundreds for a good product

sounds about right.

AryaHmmr

Reaction score
Got mine from Costco back in 2012 for ~$175. Fits well, comes with a cable and lock (+2 keys) to secure it under the chassis. My only gripe is that it droops in the bed and rain water and leaves collect there. Also, the seams under the sideview mirrors are tearing.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I saw this. I decided to go with California Car Cover. I just got it so I can't say how effective it is yet. I have high hopes.
IMG_20170620_105830_zpsfgwmrfss.jpg
IMG_20170620_105849_zpspnar7frw.jpg

MaK10-XRnR

Reaction score
I saw this. I decided to go with California Car Cover. I just got it so I can't say how effective it is yet. I have high hopes.
IMG_20170620_105830_zpsfgwmrfss.jpg
IMG_20170620_105849_zpspnar7frw.jpg

details, details. How much and is it a custom cover or do you have a part number for it?

madtrucker

Reaction score
details, details. How much and is it a custom cover or do you have a part number for it?
They had several different prices. It is custom. This is the Noah cover. It was $310 shipped. They said it would be good for outdoors. It's made for Tacoma Access Cab. It fits really good. It goes over the body kit perfectly. I bought some bungee straps & a lock to snug it up. I just called and told them what truck I had & they sent me the right 1. It fits good.

Bizarroterl

Reaction score
I bought a Cal Car cover for a RX7 in '96. Replaced it in '15 as it developed a couple small tears. Damn good covers.

gearhead899

Reaction score
i might have to get one in the future. Good to know they fit so well, i looked at them a while ago. I think i posted this thread before I had my car port but it still gets dusty in there

Top Bottom