Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X Owner

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the XR forums. Just got a 2013 Red X with TRD charger on it. I have lots of plans for this truck and would love to get some help and do more research on my future mods. I have always loved the X-Runners and finally found one. (only had to drive 10 hours away to get it) lol. Thanks in advance for your help!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family, you picked the right color, got mine 2200 miles away. Post up pics when you get a chance!

madtrucker

Reaction score
Who buys a 2013 puts a S/C on it then sells it? You scored, congrats on your new acquisition. Welcome to the Underground!

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Yeah, i will post pics as soon as i get more. Been raining allot. I didn't even know it was supercharged till the day i went to pick it up. Lucky me i think. Windows were tinted already, HID's, Pioneer Ap radio. I'll have to post pics of the custom box i made too. Still working on vinyl tho.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Got some pics uploaded of the truck from when I got it. (Working on uploading pics of subwoofer box I made.) I got some before and after plasti dipping the wheels. Also tinted the tail lights and added LED interior lights. (dome light was missing and passenger reader light was half dead). Another thing I found missing after a 10 hour drive was the spare tire tools, jack, the plastic covers under back seats were missing. Also didn't have the factory sub and amp and loose 8 AWG amp wires under the seat. I upgraded anyways. :blurock:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. I would look into upgrading your front brakes if you dont already have the 4 piston TRD BBK already. A short throw shifter will help out too.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Also a great website for parts or upgrades is www.urdusa.com or talk to gadget on this forum.

Thanks. Yeah I'm familiar with that site. I just got a Coupe modded TRD shifter, TRD battery hold down, and TRD fuse box cover off Coupe. I also did the clutch pedal mod at the same time. And installed DJM arms and eibach springs also ig of another local member. I got lots more coming too. Plus going to be doing an extensive right up on the electric pop n lock tail gate lock I just installed also.

Thanks everyone!

Prise

Reaction score
As tempting as it is to flip the pullies, I want them too bad. Would like to see some pics of that GTI. Now you have the best of both worlds a race car and a truck! Barrrap Brrrap

Top Bottom