Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brand new member from Sunny So Cal!

Astro_9

Reaction score
I guys! I just purchase my 05 X-Runner last week! I am super excited about this truck and can't wait to add some mods to it! Oh and BTW it only has 19K miles! The only "mod" I guess it currently has is the sunroof =]. Here's a pic of my truck that I took last week. I'll try and upload some more a bit later.

Attachments

• image-4244756212.jpg
    image-4244756212.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 126

triumphx

Reaction score
Welcome, nice to have a sunroof...that is one thing i miss from my previous ride. Not sue if its the lighting but your truck looks a bit darker than speedway blue. What did you pay for it w/ 19k miles if u dont mind me asking?

Astro_9

Reaction score
What's up triumphx! I think it's the pearl blue....I'll upload some more pics soon. The guy was asking $15,750 I was able to bring it down to $14,500. So I think I got a good deal. What do you guys think? It's in great condition, now all I need a are a few mods to make it a bit faster haha ;)

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Very unique looking x already. Are those chrome stockers as well? That decal on the bed should give you at least 10-15 more hp. Looks good!

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Welcome to the site mate! I never seen an x in that blue before!

831RRX

Reaction score
Welcome bro. 19k miles wow! Hope you carfaxed'd it, there has been a lot of fraud dealing with the odometer. Good luck man.

redarkx

Reaction score
Pearl blue? That's different but different is good! Liking the chrome rims!

Snoopy_TXR

Reaction score
Looks like you have more than the one mod. I see paint job, chrome wheels, decal and sunroof. Anyways, welcome to XRU mane!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. This is your one stop shop or all Xr related questions. Your truck def. Looks like it might have had a paint job or somethin...get some shots of it outside in the beaming sun. Lets see that pearl glisten....good to have u as part of the family man enjoy!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

Where in So Cal are you? :dontknow:

xrspeedway

Reaction score
nice XR. there is alot of socal guys here that can help u out with anything like myself

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
welcome to the underground. i would like to see a pic of your sunroof i was thinking of putting one in, i had one in my last truck

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Looks good, and welcome!!!! The darker blurred doesn't look bad at all!!! Nice

Top Bottom