Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'12 led dash bulb swap

x8o8runner2012

Reaction score
Looking to find someone here on oahu to do a led conversion in my dash gauges.....lmk

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
I can do em if you're interested. I've done a few people locally from the forums. PM and we can talk the details

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
told you someone would rise to the occasion. hope you enjoy them

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya hit mixplate_up! He is awesome! really GOOD! i am debating if i should do mine!

asianized

Reaction score
I can vouch for mixplate, he did the gauges on my X. Just gotta replace the speedometer ones cause the leds went bad

Last edited:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
same here.. palani does great work.. he did my gauges and installed my retros.. just gotta do my spedo too

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Ya hit mixplate_up! He is awesome! really GOOD! i am debating if i should do mine!

Much thanks for the praises Deran. :top:

I can vouch for mixplate, he did the gauges on my X. Just gotta replace the speedometer ones cause the leds went bad

Thanks for the praises Keith. Sent you a pm to get your LEDs fixed and cleaned up

same here.. palani does great work.. he did my gauges and installed my retros.. just gotta do my spedo too

Thanks for the praises Shane. Sent you a pm to get your LEDs fixed and cleaned up. :adore:

Last edited:

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
just to clarity NOTHING is wrong with my LED swap that palani did.. i just wanted to change my spedo color. He does excellent work and quality is always guaranteed.. :top:

asianized

Reaction score
im sorry for making it sound like palani did something wrong, he DID NOTHING WRONG!! the leds went bad long after he installed them

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
just to clarity NOTHING is wrong with my LED swap that palani did.. i just wanted to change my spedo color. He does excellent work and quality is always guaranteed.. :top:

im sorry for making it sound like palani did something wrong, he DID NOTHING WRONG!! the leds went bad long after he installed them

LOL, no worries Keith and Shane! I just wanted it to be seen by others that I will back my work as much as I can to my abilities when I have free time.

the_truth

Reaction score
Just wondering if you got this done? Can you post pics? I like the way the stock cluster looks but interested to see what it could look like.

k1ng_mantanona

Reaction score
Howzit! Super new to XRU and 6 month owner of a x. Learning a lot. Anybody got pics of their swaps ??

RudyB0y

Reaction score
How does the led conversion look like haven't seen it before

Top Bottom