Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

f/s turbo kit aem standalone and many others.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublld

Reaction score
part out all must go

So most of you know what happened with my truck. I'm parting out the custom turbo kit I built hot side only. Aem standalone with map sensor boost solenoid and plug and play harness. I have everything from on the engine and around the engine for sale also.

injector dynamic 1300cc injectors 800
Turbo kit 800
Intake by itself 50
Arp flywheel bolts 20

If there is anything else I forgot or you think I may have ask me. Everything Is OBO

My number is 7036063943 you can txt or call about any of the stuff I have for sale or if you have a question if i have something not listed available

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score
I also have the billet fuel rails with fittings for 350

Prise

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your project. Do you happen to have a lightweight flywheel laying about?

Doublld

Reaction score
Mine was auto sorry. But I do have arp flywheel bolts

I also have a brand new starter for sale 100

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man, ironically enough I am looking for VVTI actuators, a crank and I'll take the upper and lower oil pan and flywheel studs... There may be other engine parts as well just can't think of any off the top...

Doublld

Reaction score
Sorry to hear man, ironically enough I am looking for VVTI actuators, a crank and I'll take the upper and lower oil pan and flywheel studs... There may be other engine parts as well just can't think of any off the top...

Cool just Txt me we can figure it out

Doublld

Reaction score
So took the engine apart today all that happened was blown head gasket. Block is perfectly fine pistons aND rods are ok too. So someone could get a steal of a deal on a Darton mid sleeve engine

xrunrob

Reaction score
Intake manifold painted like that? I know it's plastic but is it powered coated.

Prise

Reaction score
So took the engine apart today all that happened was blown head gasket. Block is perfectly fine pistons aND rods are ok too. So someone could get a steal of a deal on a Darton mid sleeve engine

Someone needs to take this and put it in a single cab!

Doublld

Reaction score
bump come on I know someone wants some of the stuff I got throw me numbers you would be surprised what ill take for some of it

Redline

Reaction score
does the aem ems have a pnp harness? whats the best price youd take? very interested

Doublld

Reaction score
does the aem ems have a pnp harness? whats the best price youd take? very interested

Yes has the pnp harness map sensor iat sensor and boost solenoid call or Txt me we can figure out a really good price

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score

I sent you a pm but my number is 7036063943 I need this thing gone need to hear back from you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom