Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CNN on my block!

trd_sport

Reaction score
CNN has a show with comedian DL hughley. Anyway hes doing a piece on gun laws...blah blah blah...... anyway, he went to "Pruett guns and ammo" just down the street. It was odd seeing that I knew half the people in the store.lol. on national news.
:laugh::dontknow:

RunnerofX

Reaction score
ya thats usually a strange feeling.... even worse when you see them and they are in trouble

trd_sport

Reaction score
ya thats usually a strange feeling.... even worse when you see them and they are in trouble
yea lol I know exactly what you mean......saw one of my highschool athletic coaches stumbling out of a bar in the background on COPS once.

If anyone saw the show the dude that says he can throw a ping pong ball in the air and shoot it with his handgun...really can. Hes nuts tho walks around with a magnum on him at all times in his holster, gun around his ankle, brass knuckles, and a big azz rambo knife.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
boring... lol

did you give him a kiss matt?

any good jokes he threw out there?

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I saw that CNN show early this morning! I love how they have Obama as the salesman of the month.

Top Bottom