Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So did you take it for a test drive yet?!?!??!

Doublld

Reaction score
Well everything is done I accidentally broke one of the quick disconnect fittings so can't start it but everything else is done. I'm Goin on vacation for a week then I'll finish it on Monday

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhhrrrrrgggggg......so close......!

shane881510

Reaction score
Crap man. Always at the point of driving it then u break something that stops u from it. I know how that feels. After u helped me out and we got the motor in and started it. Put the tranny in and got it off the jack stands. Bam didn't have any tranny oil had to wait a week on oil. Before I could drive it out the garage. Worst week ever knowing it was ready to hit road and couldn't.

Doublld

Reaction score
Ya it sucks but I finished all the stupid little stuff 2day interior is back together after the wiring nightmare and modifying the floor for the 4x4 shifter and the console for the push button shifter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Console triptronic! WOOT! lol.

I bet you can't wait to get it running finally. Ever get the new turbo in?

Super Werty

Reaction score
Make sure you go full throttle on the maiden voyage to see if it holds together...

Doublld

Reaction score
that is one of the best things of the whole swap I'm so pleased that it fit the way it did

Doublld

Reaction score
So it almost doesn't feel real I finished the truck up 2day and drove runs perfect needs a little tweak on tune but shifts like butter drives perfect everything is working the way I wanted. I have to calibrate my speedo only 4 MPH of. Other than that it's a live again can't believe it

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I was just about to text you. Well.....have you had the chance to get into boost yet?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Drive it for "x" amount of time. Make sure all is well. Adjust tune. Make sure all is well. Add bigger turbo and dyno for 15 psi. Make sure all is well....

When is this stuff happening because I need more cow bell!

Gadget

Reaction score
Hold on now. You have had it running for more than 10 minutes and don't have a full throttle pass on the dyno yet??

G

Doublld

Reaction score
I'll be honest I took down the street and slowly laid in it afr was perfect so I've done a couple full throttle runs already it feels awesome

Gadget

Reaction score
I guess I need to get my ass out there ASAP and get my ride before.....

G

Top Bottom