Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4 Runner Mirrors?

phfireman

Reaction score
I happen to love the look of the turn signals on the front of the side view mirrors and have found a couple threads on other forums but was wondering if anyone on here has swapped their mirrors from the X with the mirrors from the 4runners. The 2010 4Runners mirrors have the front turn signal and the puddle light. Just wondering if anyone on here has done the mod or if anyone has used the 2014 or 2015 mirrors cause they look pretty damn good in my opinion. I have an 08 and would love to have the signals on the front of my mirrors. If you got some pics could yall post them up for me.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I haven't heard of anyone doing that but would look pretty cool. Not sure how one would go about wiring them up though.

imom

Reaction score
I bought a pair of 4 runner mirrors for my truck, but I haven't taken time to see the install... it's much worse for me since I have regular cab and no wires exist versus just a swap for you. It's been done in the TW forum, you have to search for it.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Someone actually just did this. I saw it on the facebook page for XR-Owners.

Tom2769

Reaction score
Threadjack! What facebook page are you guys following for xr owners. I found one group: "X-runner Owners" that has very little activity. Point me in the right direction.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Ya thats it,people are posting on that thing all day,idk what you see,944 members

Top Bottom