Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisiana meet?

toyota_rod

Reaction score
So i am finally coming home from the offshore oil spill and was wondering if anybody from south louisiana wants to plan a mini meet this weekend??

Venomous_X

Reaction score
its a possibillity and more than likely would be in baton rouge.....thoughts?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
im in (hopefully)!....time and place so i can get someone to sit on my baby :laugh: imma be pissed if i gotta work this weekend. im sure donny is gonna clean house of the mini corn dogs lol. and i just noticed that donny has more posts than anyone ive seen on here so far lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
im in (hopefully)!....time and place so i can get someone to sit on my baby :laugh: imma be pissed if i gotta work this weekend. im sure donny is gonna clean house of the mini corn dogs lol. and i just noticed that donny has more posts than anyone ive seen on here so far lol
one and only one person has more posts than myself, and i will eat minicorndogs, if i can get the gang up and running!:crinklehair:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
yeah hopefully cuz i would really like to go n hang out

Bsw

Reaction score
this could be a maybe for me

toyota_rod

Reaction score
sweet..i can do baton rouge if everybody else wants to

Troskey

Reaction score
this weekend.. ahh.. probably a no go for me..

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh, id really like to hve my truck for a meet lol. Next weekend??

toyota_rod

Reaction score
i should still be in next weekend..ill have my drop installed along with some other stuff as well...i know it was a little early to try to make it for this weekend..its all good though if we can set somthing up for next weekend thats cool too..ill be floating around houma somtimes this weekend though if you terrebone guys wanna meet up somwhere send me a pm and we can swap phone #s and cruise main or somthin

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I would love to join.....I'll be offshore till Monday so next week would be alot better for me....and hell Toyota rod if no one else wants to get together I'll be off for two weeks I would to meet up wit a few xru friends and kick it

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
i hope i can go next weekend....im starting a new job monday and im not sure if they are working then so i dunno yet. but when everyone knows something post up asap. and da wife works in houma so i might be around there saturday. ight ppl go get ready to watch the saints game....WHO DAT!!!

Red_Hott

Reaction score
so whos wanting to get together this w/e? hows sat sound?

Slay0r

Reaction score
well, my trucks going to take 2 weeks to get fixed. so i still wont have it this weekend as of now. and their having a gun show atthe Ponchatrain center in kenner, so ill probably be there

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
im starting a new job tomorrow and dunno if they r planning on working this weekend or not. but if not ill meet up.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
its been a long time since the la crew got together.....seems like its all died out....but it would be nice to get the guys together and chill for the day

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im still alive and semi well, but unfortunately im working too....most of the weekend. :fail:

Red_Hott

Reaction score
well donny we all know you not going anywheres....doesnt seem like anyone is available this w.e

Top Bottom