Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reaction score
Looking for some Georgia tracks, that would let me race my truck around... road Atlanta said they would be reluctant to let my truck in unless it get SLAMMEDDDDDD. Eventually I will get the tundra racing kit (may not be low enough for them). they also want to charge too much without saying yes my truck would be able to go out there (pay first way in advance, get inspected day of, no refunds). I don't care, road course or oval... I would prefer them not to be a ripoff either.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Best bet is to first do autocross and prove you and your truck's abilities. Secondly, have it video'd. Then present that.

Lowered definitely helps. Definitely.

Reaction score
Best bet is to first do autocross and prove you and your truck's abilities. Secondly, have it video'd. Then present that.

Lowered definitely helps. Definitely.

Plan to do the tundra racing kit and go from there one day. I'm not sure which is our autocross track. Road Atlanta didn't put the best impression to me... Do they take videos or is it get my GF to film it type ordeal?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You and she should both take videos.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Look into a HPDE hyperdrive at a NASA event. Nasaproracing.Com 50.00 one class one track session.

autobodyX

Reaction score
Look here. December 5 only and it is 75.00 plus the annual membership. 45.00 they may wave that for a first timer.

https://www.nasaproracing.com/events/1938
They may have touring laps at noon at most events. they do that a lot and they are free or a small donation. It is not like a track session but you can get feel of the track and how the truck may do on the cheep.

Reaction score
Look here. December 5 only and it is 75.00 plus the annual membership. 45.00 they may wave that for a first timer.

They may have touring laps at noon at most events. they do that a lot and they are free or a small donation. It is not like a track session but you can get feel of the track and how the truck may do on the cheep.

I'll have to tell my dad. Thanks!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

:top: :top:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
A lot of tracks have a rule if the vehicle is taller than it is wide it won't pass tech. I know here nobody would let a regular Tacoma onto the track. The higher center of gravity and rollover risk is to high

Reaction score
A lot of tracks have a rule if the vehicle is taller than it is wide it won't pass tech. I know here nobody would let a regular Tacoma onto the track. The higher center of gravity and rollover risk is to high

Tundra racing Lowering kit good enough? This is where I'm at, is it needs to be lowered.

Top Bottom