Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY 2015 Sale

Gadget

Reaction score
This is a last minute thing for us. Did not plan on doing it but the never ending calls from customers asking for it we decided to do it.

The sale applies to website orders ONLY. Why, because we are shutting down and going to spend some much needed time away to recharge.

Use coupon code THANKS2015 for 15% off. Does not apply to things already on sale.

Back orders accepted for things listed as out of stock. Order now, ships later.....

On another note, URD is now a stocking warehouse distributor for Magnuson Superchargers. We have the supercharger kits that were formally marketed under the TRD brand in stock at URD ready to ship.

We have supercharger kits for the 3.4L 5VZ-FE, 4.5L 1UZ-FE Landcruiser, and the 5.7L 3UR-FE Tundra. Sorry, the sale does not apply to those systems.

URD still has a few of the TRD supercharger kits for the FJ and 5.7L Tundra in stock.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Dimebag

Reaction score
Wow.....and I was really wantting to save money lol

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Yup so much for saving money looks like it's time for a full exhaust and gauges.

giox

Reaction score
What if i just bought my mk3 superchatger kit do i et my 15% off of it ??? Like 2 weeks ago

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Well I just saved $293. Thank you very much gadget your the man. Hey gadget how long will it take before more spec-U headers come in?

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
They came in, but I rejected them. The ceramic coater did not do a very good job so they are being redone. About 2 weeks.

If you want a set, best get your order in before the entire batch sells out.

G

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Awesome thanks G I got my order in a few hours ago so I could get mine. Was waiting for this kind of sale. Save me almost $300. Was hard to not pull the trigger on the super charger :D

giox

Reaction score
What about me gadget i just got my supercharger from you 2 weeks ago... Nothing for me

bluXkid

Reaction score
Shutting down? I won't be buying parts til February. Will a tcai and spec-u system still be available??:frown:

Gadget

Reaction score
Shutting down? I won't be buying parts til February. Will a tcai and spec-u system still be available??:frown:

Shutting down for the HOLIDAY, not for good.

G

BMWtech

Reaction score
Thanks for the discount Gadget! Saved just over $100!

Gadget

Reaction score
Holiday jacked us.

Should of been back from ceramic today, but the trucking company refused to deliver them. Will have them Monday, maybe....

G

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Gotta love shipping on the holidays. Hell even I worked and I pump concrete. Oh well let's hope this time they did a good job. Good to know you make sure everything is too notch. Thanks G. Merry Christmas.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Thats how i feel lol i ordered the full spec u ,last time i was running jba long tubes,urd y pipe to the mk3 catback,i cant wait lol

I also ordered the full system. I am currently stock because I didn't want the rasp. Been eyeing these since day one and saving. When that Black Friday sale popped up I was glad I waited and pulled the trigger on them and a wideband and usb to serial adapter instantly lol. I'm waiting to do my tob until they all get here because I will have the exhaust off already and it will make things easier with the trans dropped out of the way.

Top Bottom