Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

parts for sale B&M shifter, coilovers, URD intake, etc...

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
**UPDATED**prices lowered parts for sale B&M shifter,TRD seat cover,etc

Put some new parts up, lets get these sold!

rocky mount bike rails. includes locks and keys $55 for both or $30 each+shipping

brand new fuel pump never used 75.00+shipping

Last edited:

Crunchy

Reaction score
What year was your truck. Interested in the headlights and intake

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
I only had them on for about a year. I would say roughly around 10,000. I went from the XII drop coils to the coil overs and the ride difference was night and day. Right now I have them set at 6 I believe and they ride really nice. I don't really mess with the adjustments to much. They were one of the best investments I made on the truck

Prise

Reaction score
That B&M...... How many miles have you had it on for?

XRobber

Reaction score
Is that the best price shipped on the intake? It is $40 more brand new.

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Yeah i will do 200 but I'm also throwing in the heatshield and the maf extension.

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
The b&m shifter I had on for a year and half so maybe 15,000 miles its in good condition I'll get pics loaded tomorrow morning. i still have the hardware and paperwork for the shifter.

XRobber

Reaction score
If you decide to go $150 shipped for the intake and MAF extention I will do it. I dont need the heat shield.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
I only had them on for about a year. I would say roughly around 10,000. I went from the XII drop coils to the coil overs and the ride difference was night and day. Right now I have them set at 6 I believe and they ride really nice. I don't really mess with the adjustments to much. They were one of the best investments I made on the truck

How much for it shipped to zip code 96744?

Crunchy

Reaction score
Package deal on the CAI & plug and play harness? Already have the maf cal

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Bump still have the b&m shifter,retrofit projector headlights, mapecu2, plug and play harness still available. Also have a walbro fuel pump available never been installed just sat around being a paper wait. Will let it go for 100.00

Last edited:

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Sorry man sold the truck with the composite leafs. Wanted to sell the truck lowered with the rims.

Top Bottom