Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scuffed paint...should buff out but still

Reaction score
So I was leaving a local eatery(bar for happy hour) 2nite and notice that the white infinity suv or whatever parked backwards next to me kinda close. So rite away I'm thinkin this mom just ****ed my paint up. Well she/shim did a bit...big white scuff bout 2inches long down ext cab door,no dent or ding that I could see with my light on my phone and it pretty much but not all wiped off with some spit and my thumb. Question is what should I have done? I did do something,or things...I hate ppl like this

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Check their integrity. They'll be less likely to be the same next time.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
h8BB927F5

chatt x

Reaction score
think I would have done an experiment to see how many foot pounds it would take to detach the side mirror on the side of the said offenders car that scuffed your door. What an ass clown! what happened to the days of leaving a note and contact info?

Reaction score
No damage ,but just pissed me off. That's y they had a hung from the depths of my lungs and nostrils Lugar on their drivers window. I just got over the Flu

Top Bottom