Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP Spotted in FL

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
Passed it going west on SR 100 into Keystone Heights. looked stock. i live around this area and have never seen a bsp before.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey bro my wife called me yesterday and told me she saw the same BSP riding aroune Gainesville and said the same about it.

nine9six

Reaction score
Well, shit...I passed a SWB on the way home from work today. :eviltongue: :laugh:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
As the almighty Shaggy would say "It wasn't me". Beside you would be able to tell now with the projectors installed.

nine9six

Reaction score
haha, if it was you I would have known just from the tails (as that's all I really got to see, but I know the ass-end of a XR...).

We need to have another another get-together! We can do those lights and have Mod Day #...whatever number we're up to now. :laugh:

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
im down for another mod day! i have fridays and saturdays off now. let me know if anything comes up

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I'm game for when ever, but this coming Friday I'm having an exhaust system put on the wifey's Chevy Equinox.

Top Bottom