Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

15' BRM XR build (FXRE)

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Highly suggest to move those lines out of the way on both sides. Not fun trying to fix that.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Which ones are on both sides? I'm talking about the rubber ones that connect to the rear axle on the driver side.

FXRE808

Reaction score
Did you tie the rear brake lines out of the way?

Highly suggest to move those lines out of the way on both sides. Not fun trying to fix that.

I'm only 3" in the rear so it's fine. If I go 4" then of course I'll relocate it. Thanks for the tips but I've been running 3" without relocating the lines ever since I got the truck..

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I'm only 3" in the rear so it's fine. If I go 4" then of course I'll relocate it. Thanks for the tips but I've been running 3" without relocating the lines ever since I got the truck..

Mine is also 3" in the back. Did you look at the lines? After you installed the drop kit?

FXRE808

Reaction score
New mod, here's a tribute to all those OG Xrunner's with RGM grilles. Really liked seeing the mesh grilles on these trucks before I even had my license lol. First 2015 with this mesh grille... or at least in Hawaii :laugh:

Top Bottom