Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another new URD Supercharger kit!!!

azburnin

Reaction score
Where was this before i had my x runner, lol. Good stuff G!

Gadget

Reaction score
Figures I would screw up something as simple a link....

Fix.

G

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Good job Gadget! I also like your tuning solution!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
So....any chance of something coming out for the 3RZ? I got a buddy that loves the power of my MK1, and his litttle 3rz could use some assited breathing. :rockon: Or is that engine just hopeless?

Murderface

Reaction score
Good job Gadget! I also like your tuning solution!

Huh? Did I miss something cause I read the whole info on the web page and saw no specifics:dontknow: Unless ur being sarcastic?

Man this makes me wanna get a 4 banger 5spd, get this kit, drop it, throw the XRunner ground effects and tear some shit up! Nice job G:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
SO whats the "high end" tuner with this unit?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Huh? Did I miss something cause I read the whole info on the web page and saw no specifics:dontknow: Unless ur being sarcastic?

Man this makes me wanna get a 4 banger 5spd, get this kit, drop it, throw the XRunner ground effects and tear some shit up! Nice job G:top:
see I did the same thing lol....

SO whats the "high end" tuner with this unit?
This?^

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score

No, he's using a map3.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
My guess is maybe a conversation with G, or somewhere on the Map3 page saying it's to be used in the s/c kit. :dontknow:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Yes, it came up while we were discussing my tuning deal. I get to learn alot from the man.

darthyota

Reaction score
Damn I was hoping this thread was about the lysholm set up on his 5th gen runner

Top Bottom