Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The 2 Trucks

Blown 330

Reaction score
Was really nice out the other day so I was able to get some pics of the 2 trucks together. First time I've had the Ford out since October.

Attachments

• 20140412_144852.jpg
    20140412_144852.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 20140412_133855.jpg
    20140412_133855.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 184

Gadget

Reaction score
Very nice!!

Is that a Lightning?

G

markgt531

Reaction score
NIceee!!!1 the lightning was my other option if i didnt find an xrunner, ur f1 still looks niceee! , i see you're in Joizee wassopp!! where atss??

Blown 330

Reaction score

markgt531

Reaction score
theres a meet goin on every thursdays @ edgewater commons ( i believe its back since the weathers nice and all) ill be goin there tomorrow along with two other members just to hang out if you are available let me kno.

Blown 330

Reaction score
theres a meet goin on every thursdays @ edgewater commons ( i believe its back since the weathers nice and all) ill be goin there tomorrow along with two other members just to hang out if you are available let me kno.

I've been there before...Have the cops gotten better down there? I stopped going there after always getting my balls broken by them.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You should meet up with xrbeach13, Irunnit, and BrotherMurderface and convoy up to my place in May for my meet!!! Gonna be a blast!

markgt531

Reaction score
I've been there before...Have the cops gotten better down there? I stopped going there after always getting my balls broken by them.

it did clam down last time i went all they did was kick ppl out. they have cops blocking the entance but as long as u have valis insp sticker , plates in the front (not inside the dash), no tints (i roll mines down lol) then ure good. I usually go early round 9ish or so then when the cops kick ppl out then i leave depends on how many dbags are out sometimes i wait till everyone leaves or beat them to it and leave before them. ill be there today

Blown 330

Reaction score
it did clam down last time i went all they did was kick ppl out. they have cops blocking the entance but as long as u have valis insp sticker , plates in the front (not inside the dash), no tints (i roll mines down lol) then ure good. I usually go early round 9ish or so then when the cops kick ppl out then i leave depends on how many dbags are out sometimes i wait till everyone leaves or beat them to it and leave before them. ill be there today

Was def too cold last night to go there... also I do not have a front plate and have tinted windows. Maybe when the weather gets warmer I will check it out one night.

markgt531

Reaction score
Was def too cold last night to go there... also I do not have a front plate and have tinted windows. Maybe when the weather gets warmer I will check it out one night.

yep was cold i went with irrunt and xrbreach. wasnt pack but getting there def ill be out there when the weather gets better. let me kno

Top Bottom